Disappointed :(

Posted by 5338146817256615493 on Mar 13, 2014

Makes my hair oily :(

Good item

Posted by 5582942143902612683 on Mar 11, 2014

Great shampoo. Good economical product because you need really small amount of it. Gentle cleanser.I will order conditioner too.

Extremely Irritating and Made My Hair Oilier Faster

Posted by Reviewer1168373 on Mar 04, 2014

This shampoo irritated my scalp more than any natural one I've ever used. Made my scalp burn and itch. Strongly don't recommend! It seemed to clean well the first day but then I found out that it made my hair oilier much earlier than other shampoos and my hair does not get oily quickly! It smells nice and makes hair shiny but that shine soon becomes oil! It does not give good body. My hair is average thickness and fine. The shampoo I recommend is EO everyday lavender or the sulfate free one. Those actually work and do not irritate. I have no idea how this shampoo got so many good reviews!

I was expecting for much more

Posted by Reviewer3186500 on Feb 22, 2014

Is a good product. Is very respective with scalp, but it dries a little the hair, so you need a good conditioner when you use it.

Posted by 5136400751319339253 on Feb 18, 2014

Bought it for a friend and she's delighted with the smell and find it very efficient on her hair. She will buy again.

Makes Hair Soft And Manageable

Posted by 4624861716113876094 on Feb 12, 2014

I wasn't sure what to expect with this product. I purchased it because I read somewhere that it helps to thicken your hair. As I am in my 50s, I thought I'd try this. I really haven't noticed any improvements, but it does make my hair soft and manageable. It smells okay, too. I did have trouble squeezing the shampoo from the tiny hole, so I now take the top off and just dump it into my hands. As I have arthritis, squeezing the tube is very painful. Since little comes from the hole, it is better to just remove the lid. I have long hair, but I really don't need to use a lot of shampoo to work it through. Helps it to last awhile.

its ok

Posted by ATurkinMaryland on Feb 12, 2014

I would have preferred a stronger apple scent and this is OK.

Olor ligeramente raruno pero de deja el pelo muy bien.

Posted by 5051959414643436858 on Feb 02, 2014

He probado el de coco y éste de Desert Essence, y lo mismo los demás son malísimos, pero con estos que he probado me parece una marca buenísima de champús, probaré más porque me da MUCHA confianza como marca. Se supone que este champú es voluminizador y... bueno... milagritos a Lourdes. Sí que se nota un poco, pero nada del otro mundo. Huele más a manzana que a Jengibre (o me lo parece a mí) y el olor no me acaba de gustar, además como duran tanto, me acabé cansando claro. El pelo queda como con el de coco, GE-NIAL. Como es tan suave, no agrede nada el cuero cabelludo. Es muy delicado sin perder un ápice de limpieza.

Parfait

Posted by 5745573165907510926 on Jan 13, 2014

Super composition, économique, bonne senteur, j'adore les shampooings "désert essence" !

Good

Posted by some16some38 on Jan 01, 2014

This product is good for me and quality as same as Coconut shampoo.