Good product.

Posted by Reviewer2632118 on Jan 01, 2014

I like the smell, it smells like real apples. My hair felt a bit dry after rinsing this out, but when I threw in the ginger&apple conditioner, it was great and the result was clean, soft hair. I'd definitely recommend using these two together.

The best for my hair!

Posted by 5433796426015585807 on Dec 10, 2013

Finally I've found a great shampoo for my dry, damaged hair!!! I've been trying different brand for a year and now I've found this one! The smell is sooooooo good, really fresh and it last for a long time, my husband is always sniffing my hair and says it smells so good (and he usually doesn't do that kind of thing so then it really must smell good! ;) ) You don't need much of the product so it's a great price. It ladders well and cleans excellent! The only thing that isn't great about this is the tube - the hole is really small so you need to squeeze REALLY HARD and for a while to get it out in your hand. But the weird thing is that with the conditioner you don't have that problem at all. Maybe it's just my tube that's a little weird and the next one will be normal? Awesome shampoo! I can also say that my skin and scalp is sensitive to soap and shampoo, I'm starting to itsch from most products but not from this!! :D

Upset

Posted by Reviewer3093225 on Nov 27, 2013

Sorry that i wrote like that but it's a pity that i can't review this order because it hasn't been delivered yet, i always order from our webpage the products, and as i remember you get used to work with different transfer companies, and i received everything, apart this last order that should be delivered in date of 25 september with global mail DHL, i wrote to them about this problem but no receive any answer during a week .... from now i'm afraid to order here because i'm not sure anymore. But i like your production.

Great

Posted by 5427699780554208543 on Nov 16, 2013

It really has a volumising effect, too bad the smell of the shampoo does not really lingers in the hair.

Lovely smell

Posted by 4776001190673097425 on Nov 07, 2013

It's a very good conditioner! Smells good! Leaves my hair a bit greasy though.

great product

Posted by 5014059409311728001 on Nov 01, 2013

just love it , the smell is wonderful, fits me perfectly.

ok for daily use

Posted by Ravenheart on Oct 22, 2013

nice scent, easy to rinse off, but your hair must be very wet to foam it up. Also it's not easy at all to squeeze it out so you may be sure you'll not use too much:)

Does what is says

Posted by 5735249419544650300 on Oct 19, 2013

The shampoo was a good match for my sensitive scalp. Also, the promises for volume are totally kept !

Love Desert Essence products

Posted by 5617668066976547309 on Oct 14, 2013

I love all the Desert Essence Products, they smell so good and they are vegan so i am really satisfied about them !

smells fantastic

Posted by happydays on Sep 18, 2013

Fantastic apple smell, Works good..but dont tj\hink it gave any more volume than other shampoos...