Desert Essence, Conditioner, Green Apple & Ginger, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

I simply love it!

Posted by Reviewer2050183 From Spain on May 17, 2012

First of all, I must say I'm not a very big fan of hair products (just a shampoo and a conditioner, and that's it). I have long, thin dark hair, and dry ends -it may need a trim, I guess... Anyway, I chose this conditioner because I wanted something to moisturise my hair and untangle it. Truth is that it works. Others conditioners I used, untangled my hair but left it heavy/matted -no shine at all. This one not only leaves my hair brighter, but also with more volume. It has a very pleasant smell, too.

Apple!

Posted by Didokitty From Finland on Oct 21, 2012

Nice apple scent. I like this conditioner, but for my high-lighted hair the Desert Essence coconut is better.

Works well..but too mich smell

Posted by Reviewer1459438 From Michigan on Nov 18, 2008

This conditioner left my hair nice & soft, but the smell was too overpowering...I had to put it away for now. (being pregnant, strong smells are just too much)

Awesome conditioner!!

Posted by Reviewer1383154 From Texas on Jan 19, 2010

My family and I love this conditioner. It smells nice, it makes your hair incredibly soft and leaves it shiny. If you are looking for a conditioner for hair that is limp and thin, this conditioner works great on it. I have baby fine hair, and this conditioner does not weight it down like other ones do. My hair is shiny and soft; just the way I like it!

This adds volume to my hair

Posted by Reviewer2765506 From Louisiana on Jun 20, 2010

I use both the shampoo & conditioner for Thickening volume & it makes my hair smell fresh all day long