I don't like the scent and the texture

Posted by 5346928005469364306 on Aug 19, 2013

I think this is not organic, unlike the shampoo, coz in no where it wrote 'organic' on the pack, unlike the shampoo. Anyhow, the scent is very artificial, and the product is soooo thick that I find it hard to even squeeze out from the tube. I won't buy this again.

Shiny hair. Nice scent

Posted by 5218947516841152313 on May 03, 2016

Because it contains a lot of aloe vera it gives shiny and soft hair. It smells like real apple. Would buy again.

muy bueno!

Posted by 5523938590228122725 on Oct 02, 2012

huele genial y me deja el pelo suave y limpio!

Apple!

Posted by Didokitty on Oct 21, 2012

Nice apple scent. I like this conditioner, but for my high-lighted hair the Desert Essence coconut is better.

Good

Posted by Hurrahei on May 01, 2014

Nice smell, and smooth feeling. It had opend/craked in the mail, and smudged all over.

Works well..but too mich smell

Posted by Reviewer1459438 on Nov 18, 2008

This conditioner left my hair nice & soft, but the smell was too overpowering...I had to put it away for now. (being pregnant, strong smells are just too much)

Not good

Posted by Reviewer2102328 on Apr 23, 2012

Smells good, but gave me greasy and oily hair. Very disappointed!

Smells Great...

Posted by Reviewer2004169 on Jan 06, 2010

...But it didn't do the trick for my overly dry hair. It just wasn't moisturizing enough.

Awesome conditioner!!

Posted by Reviewer1383154 on Jan 19, 2010

My family and I love this conditioner. It smells nice, it makes your hair incredibly soft and leaves it shiny. If you are looking for a conditioner for hair that is limp and thin, this conditioner works great on it. I have baby fine hair, and this conditioner does not weight it down like other ones do. My hair is shiny and soft; just the way I like it!

This adds volume to my hair

Posted by Reviewer2765506 on Jun 20, 2010

I use both the shampoo & conditioner for Thickening volume & it makes my hair smell fresh all day long