Oh noooo! Good shampoo- horrible scent!

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Sep 22, 2010

That says it for me, really. Please DO change this unfresh, weird scent to what the customer expects: The fresh, clean smell of apples and ginger! Otherwise a good shampoo. But because of the aforementioned, I am giving this one away and will definitely not buy again until the offending smell is gone. Sorry!

Desert Essence, Organics Hair Care, Green Apple & Ginger Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3135154 on Apr 21, 2011

It is too dry for my hair type, thus I will switch back coconut taste one.

drying

Posted by 4860846864611517752 on Jun 27, 2014

and too sweet smelling

Pelos resecos y de loca

Posted by Suuita on Mar 20, 2015

Ahora que tengo un poco de melena, voy en busca de volumen en el pelo (y para que mentir, pelo fuerte y sano, que lo tengo hecho un asco) porque parece sin vida. Y aprovechando la oferta de gasto de envío gratis, me hice con el champú de volumen que quedaba en stock en aquellos momentos. Después de haberlo utilizado he de decir que el olor, para mi, es increíble. Tiene un olor a manzana un pelín dulzón pero, a la vez, con un toque picante -se lo da el jengibre- que dura un buen rato. Pero más allá del olor, es el mal en mi pelo por dos motivos: (1º) he leído que hay gente que le deja el pelo suave; a otros, que le deja el pelo graso... y a mi, me lo deja más fino y seco del que ya lo tengo. Y al echar el acondicionador que yo utilizo, pierdo todo el volumen que he conseguido con el champú. (2º) Al secarse tanto el pelo, mi pelo se convierte en la sede internacional de los nudos y enredos. Por más acondicionador y/o aceite de coco que le haya metido. El horror...

Dried my hair nothing changed on the greasy roots

Posted by 4821749521193892628 on Sep 03, 2015

I have long fine hair and a tie & dye. This wasn't appropriated.

Smells nice, but doesn't thicken hair

Posted by 4723128209422025133 on Feb 06, 2016

This shampoo has a nice scent (more apple than ginger though), but it did not thicken my hair at all. I have very fine hair, and I have had great success with other shampoos adding volume to my hair, but this is not one of them. It also didn't leave my hair feeling clean for over one day. Before bed or in the morning I would feel like my hair was already greasy. I wasn't impressed, and I actually ended up making homemade bubble with with the second half of the bottle.

bon

Posted by 4635703180196179420 on Jun 30, 2013

j'aime l'odeur rend les cheveux doux et brillants mais regraissent très vite ..problème de pH ?

Disappointed :(

Posted by 5338146817256615493 on Mar 13, 2014

Makes my hair oily :(

Disappointed, very drying

Posted by Reviewer2911940 on Feb 20, 2010

Smells great, but very drying to hair.