all round great shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer1216745 on Apr 30, 2016

Love this. Smells great, lathers well and is gluten free. All round great shampoo! Definitely re-ordering :)

A wonderful experience!

Posted by 5578855191767897142 on Apr 22, 2016

This is a marvelous shampoo! It cleanses the hair gently, while nourishing the hair! I have very short male, hennaed hair, and it works great for me!

good smell

Posted by 4785827226930672937 on Apr 16, 2016

Good smell,makes my hair to look better,I don't know in what way but they look better overall

Excellent Treated Hair

Posted by 5318123476289485341 on Mar 26, 2016

Best shampoo very pretty and smell

volosi chiwe

Posted by 5380869284525910184 on Mar 04, 2016

volosi kak budto legche i obemnee chastota mit'ya golovi ne sokrowaetsya

I love hair cosmetics by Desert Essence!

Posted by DadaBarokova on Jan 29, 2016

I simply love hair cosmetics by Desert Essence! I love the fact that the main ingredient in their shampoos is not just a water but aloe vera leaf juice. This one have wonderful smell and helps to keep the colour of my henna hair vivid. Totally buying again - and this time I´m buying also conditioner!

Sans plus...

Posted by 4953652858343585286 on Dec 12, 2015

Comme d'habitude les shampooings Desert Essence ont une composition parfaite Il mousse bien et se rince parfaitement MAIS il est difficile à faire couler (il faut appuyer très fort sur le flacon) et l'odeur est pas terrible (ça sent le vin...) Je ne le rachèterai pas

2nd organic shampoo

Posted by 5326487352040984835 on Oct 01, 2015

I have oily hair and dandruff issue. I enjoy using this as the smell is very pleasant. Not too strong. This shampoo is easy to wash off and makes my hair feel fresh. My dandruff disappeared for a while but towards the end it came back. However this shampoo does not target dandruff so to reduce it, is already a bonus.

smells too bubblegummy

Posted by 4855566322017330367 on Aug 22, 2015

I thought I would continue to love that fruity smell but i was wrong. by the 4th time of using it (i alternate my shampoos), I felt sick smelling it as i shampooed my hair. smell like vomit imho. and also it took abit of strength for me to press out the shampoo. hair felt really clean if you ask but too squeaky clean till the hair gets abit fizzy when dry.

Very nice

Posted by GiedreBP on May 25, 2015

Very nice smell, not too strong. The texture is not too liquid. Clear. I use it for my highlighted hair with coconut or raspberry conditioner (the grape conditioner was out of stock when I was ordering) and just LOVE all these products. Will buy them again and again.