July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Desert Essence, Organics, Hand Repair Cream, Pumpkin Spice, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

The BEST Hand Cream I have ever used!

Posted by Reviewer1158743 on Jul 12, 2008

I am always trying different brands for the best stuff and this is it! It smells soooo good and my hands are younger looking and super soft and smooth for hours! AWESOME!!

Works Great !!!

Posted by Reviewer3024710 on Jul 08, 2008

It's a really "Repair" for what it said. I love the fact that it's all natural which you can read and understand everything that it made from, even through you have to get to used Ithe smell. Other than that, i love this hand cream. It's my "MUST HAVE" in winter time.

nothing special

Posted by Reviewer3084098 on Sep 04, 2008

I have dry sensitve skin, and his "Cream" is nothing special. It actually slightly stings when I apply it. It is more like lotion than cream, I don't find it highly mosturizing in any way. I still have pretty "young" skin, I saw other reviewers noted it helped them with age spots or wrinkles... but my hands dont even feel moisturized. On top of that The smell is almost unbearable. I got this lotion to have at my desk at work, so I have used it several times a day over the past week, and I think I am just going to through it away. Almost smells like pumpkin bread. It would be helpful is Desert Essence's listed the essential oils they used, instead of "proprietary blend". I usually love there products but will not buy this again. I prefer Skin MD.

I WILL NEVER GET IT AGAIN!

Posted by Reviewer3089379 on Aug 21, 2009

The first week I used this product I would have given it 4 out of 5: 4 because it was so moisturising but minus 1 because it smelled absolutley awful! However, after a couple of weeks, it developed a ring of mould around the "spout" (despite keeping it firmly closed) so I believe it to be "off". I notice is has no sell by date on it, so it could be years old!

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1402673 on Jan 28, 2011

It does not give my hands what it needs and it does not smell good.