The BEST Hand Cream I have ever used!

Posted by Reviewer1158743 on Jul 12, 2008

I am always trying different brands for the best stuff and this is it! It smells soooo good and my hands are younger looking and super soft and smooth for hours! AWESOME!!

Works Great !!!

Posted by Reviewer3024710 on Jul 08, 2008

It's a really "Repair" for what it said. I love the fact that it's all natural which you can read and understand everything that it made from, even through you have to get to used Ithe smell. Other than that, i love this hand cream. It's my "MUST HAVE" in winter time.

nothing special

Posted by Reviewer3084098 on Sep 04, 2008

I have dry sensitve skin, and his "Cream" is nothing special. It actually slightly stings when I apply it. It is more like lotion than cream, I don't find it highly mosturizing in any way. I still have pretty "young" skin, I saw other reviewers noted it helped them with age spots or wrinkles... but my hands dont even feel moisturized. On top of that The smell is almost unbearable. I got this lotion to have at my desk at work, so I have used it several times a day over the past week, and I think I am just going to through it away. Almost smells like pumpkin bread. It would be helpful is Desert Essence's listed the essential oils they used, instead of "proprietary blend". I usually love there products but will not buy this again. I prefer Skin MD.

I WILL NEVER GET IT AGAIN!

Posted by Reviewer3089379 on Aug 21, 2009

The first week I used this product I would have given it 4 out of 5: 4 because it was so moisturising but minus 1 because it smelled absolutley awful! However, after a couple of weeks, it developed a ring of mould around the "spout" (despite keeping it firmly closed) so I believe it to be "off". I notice is has no sell by date on it, so it could be years old!

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1402673 on Jan 28, 2011

It does not give my hands what it needs and it does not smell good.

Easy to use and effective cream (for men too!).

Posted by GreenWarrior on Oct 17, 2013

Hi there. This is a good quality hand cream. It absorbs fast and the smell is very subtle so it will not put off male users. I fully recommend it. Feel free to click on my user name for more reviews! Health and Peace!

If you need a really greasy hand cream and ...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... have dry hands, then try this as it's one of the most greasiest products you'll find here on iHerb. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Desert Essence, Organics Repair Hand Cream, Pumpkin

Posted by Reviewer2135847 on Nov 04, 2008

This hand cream is wonderful! Left my hands soft and the smell is incredible! Excellent product!

Best Hand Cream!

Posted by Reviewer1882471 on Mar 25, 2008

This is the best Hand Cream I've ever used. I had some age spots starting to darken. I began using this 2 weeks ago and the spots are gone!

I use this every day.

Posted by Reviewer3017295 on Apr 04, 2008

I love this hand cream because it is not too greasy. I use just a pea size amount each day. It dries to a powder finish- not oily. I do not need to re-apply until the end of the day.