EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$6.74

$8.99

Savings of: $2.25 (25% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
(7)
1 Stars
(5)
Reviews | English
Sort By

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1268829 on Nov 08, 2008

This is better than the coconut version as the scent is not as strong. In general Desert Essence has excellent lotions.

Was this review helpful to you?

great hand lotion

Posted by Reviewer1628601 on Nov 10, 2008

I am in nursing and I am always washing my hands and they get very dry. This is a nice thick lotion that absorbs quickly and isn't greasy. And it doesn't contain all the chemicals most lotions have.

Was this review helpful to you?

smells good

Posted by Reviewer3019647 on Jan 10, 2008

great smelling lotion that really works for dry skin. A little goes a long way. Love desert essence products.

Was this review helpful to you?

Really Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2767274 on Jan 23, 2008

I discovered this by accident and it's a wonderful winter time moisturizer for both hands and body. I really like the Shea butter.

Was this review helpful to you?

almond hand and body cream

Posted by Reviewer1297028 on May 02, 2008

excellent for the body

Was this review helpful to you?

Perfect small winter gift!

Posted by Reviewer1110682 on Dec 25, 2007

This lotion pleased my holiday guests who all agreed lotion (esp. that smells great) is a perfect gift this time of year!

Was this review helpful to you?

Sweeeety almond! ♡ Visit my page for more reviews♡

Posted by Valerie on Aug 27, 2013

A thick, nice lotion, smells cool - for those who like the smell of sweet almond. Still for me it's a bit too sweet - and I mix it with unscented lotion, the result is a lotion with a subtle unobtrusive scent. ♫♪ If I helped you with your choice - please, click "Yes" under review and welcome to my page with even more helpful reviews! Good Luck! ♫♪ Густой, прекрасный лосьон, пахнет замечательно - запах для тех, кто действительно любит сладкий миндаль. Для меня запах немного сладковат и если использовать его на все тело - это для меня чересчур. Поэтому я смешиваю его с другим лоьсоном без запаха. В результате получается лосьон с тонким приятным ароматом. ♫♪ Если я помогла Вам с выбором - кликните "Yes" внизу и добро пожаловать на мою страничку (просто кликните на мой ник Valerie) с множеством полезных отзывов о других продуктах с IHerb! Всем Удачи! ♫♪

Was this review helpful to you?

Miam !

Posted by Ellendra on Jul 22, 2013

Odeur superbe de gâteau aux amandes ! Pénètre vite comme toutes les lotions DE ;)

Was this review helpful to you?

Great texture

Posted by Reviewer1705868 on May 01, 2009

I love this lotion. It should come in bigger container and they could give you more for your buck ... The coconut one smells great . Absorbs fast. Great texture. No allergic reaction.even tough I have sensitive skin.

Was this review helpful to you?

Great body lotion!

Posted by Reviewer1934447 on Jul 15, 2009

Nice scent and I love that there are no preservatives or chemicals in this product.

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 61 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »