Not suitable for me with MCS but my mother loves it.

Posted by 4978545617610769518 on Feb 17, 2015

Even though the shampoo and conditioner from Desert Essence is suitable for my family to use before visiting me ( having severe MCS) this body lotion which I bought for my mother to use made me very sick. she loves it and uses it all the time while not coming to see me. so I have still given it 4/5 stars as it is a good product for her but she can not use it a few days before coming to see me.

Not fragrance free

Posted by 5420265224590557132 on May 31, 2013

Has a slight somewhat chemical smell I really cannot stand, and it does not moistirise very well either. Will not buy again

from Russia

Posted by Reviewer1745426 on May 08, 2011

I don't think that it's fragrance free, cause it's not... of course it doesn't smell like peach, strawberry or vanilla, but it smells like smth.technical or chemical or smth. that is too old to use also it's greasy and oily, hardly absorbing

great

Posted by Reviewer1794079 on Oct 04, 2016

for dry skin yet feel light & not sticky; gets absorbed easily

Perfect!

Posted by SillaVanilla on Nov 04, 2013

This is a good body lotion to a good price. I like that it doesn't smell because I've already got a deodorant and a perfume with scent. I have a lot of body lotions with very strong smell and it smells very heavy if I use it on my entire body. I've also mixed a scented body lotion with this so it doesn't smell as heavy. Will definitely buy again!

Very hydrating

Posted by Reviewer1728405 on Jul 18, 2011

Nice, velvety hydrating lotion, great for dry skin conditions. Easily absorbed, doesn't leave a sticky feeling. Good value for money.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1608169 on Sep 13, 2011

I use this as a hand cream, and its great! Also good for dry skin, like on my leggs - a bit too heavy for the rest of my body...

sigh

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Mar 13, 2012

they have reformulated this recently and not a good direction. im reviewing the old formula. it is moisturizing and a little goes a long way. kudos to the original formula.

Desert Essence, Organics Body Care, Fragrance Free Hand and Body Lotion, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1670674 on May 06, 2010

Really like this cream. DON"T like the fact that Desert Eseence has NEVER replied to ANY of my 4 requests (by phone and email) for information on a larger size availability.

great!!!!

Posted by 4637807275727094311 on Nov 04, 2015

great moisturizer, i like that it has no scent because it doesn't interfere with whatever perfume i'm wearing at that moment. rebought it.