not quite fragrance free

Posted by Reviewer2582217 on Jul 14, 2012

If you are scent sensitive, you will appreciate that there is no sweet, spicy or flowery odor to this lotion, but you will smell the sum total of the ingredients. Many toxic skin care additives have been eliminated, too. It is thick, creamy and moisturizing.

Not fragrance free

Posted by 5420265224590557132 on May 31, 2013

Has a slight somewhat chemical smell I really cannot stand, and it does not moistirise very well either. Will not buy again

from Russia

Posted by Reviewer1745426 on May 08, 2011

I don't think that it's fragrance free, cause it's not... of course it doesn't smell like peach, strawberry or vanilla, but it smells like smth.technical or chemical or smth. that is too old to use also it's greasy and oily, hardly absorbing

Very hydrating

Posted by Reviewer1728405 on Jul 18, 2011

Nice, velvety hydrating lotion, great for dry skin conditions. Easily absorbed, doesn't leave a sticky feeling. Good value for money.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1608169 on Sep 13, 2011

I use this as a hand cream, and its great! Also good for dry skin, like on my leggs - a bit too heavy for the rest of my body...

love it

Posted by Reviewer2106900 on Sep 07, 2010

perfect consistency, leave my skin soft and smooth all day long and doesn't aggravate my allergies with fragrances.

perfect

Posted by Reviewer2982194 on Dec 30, 2010

can't say anything bad about it.

Great for Sensitive Skin

Posted by Reviewer2082515 on Aug 14, 2012

I have incredibly sensitive skin and sometimes I react to other "fragrance free" products. This lotion, however, is amazing and works very well for me. I love that it is literally fragrance free and I use it almost every day, other at least after every shower.

Feel good without smell

Posted by Reviewer2473836 on Oct 31, 2011

My skin, normally very dry, recovered within days!

Incredably good bodylotion

Posted by Reviewer3128332 on Nov 17, 2011

Love the desert essence line. This one is great for wearing under clothes and stuff, and dosent compeat with ur perfume like the otherones does. I recomend it.