good

Posted by 5264359760182860145 on Apr 21, 2014

normally I use after shower and feel good and my skin feel smooth . what I like is natural product !! Thank you iherb

good lotion

Posted by 4693063621898994516 on Mar 31, 2014

Very good lotion. Tres bonne crème pour le prix et la quantité

GLUTEN FREE!!!!

Posted by eathealthy on Jan 11, 2014

My little one can not use any products with wheat germ oil or oats in them due to his gluten intolerance. This cream is gluten free. It is nice and thick and soaks in quickly. It has a light citrusy fragrance which we like as well. Perfect for a cold winter. If you like my review click on eathealthy in blue to read reviews of all the products I have purchased and used from iHerb.

Perfect!

Posted by SillaVanilla on Nov 04, 2013

This is a good body lotion to a good price. I like that it doesn't smell because I've already got a deodorant and a perfume with scent. I have a lot of body lotions with very strong smell and it smells very heavy if I use it on my entire body. I've also mixed a scented body lotion with this so it doesn't smell as heavy. Will definitely buy again!

Great

Posted by --Anna-- on Oct 27, 2013

This is probably the best fragrance free body lotion I've come across. It doesn't have that typical dull smell that most fragrance free lotions have, but a rather nice and fresh natural scent. You do have to rub it in for a while, but I think it leaves the skin feeling very moisturized and soft. I use this before going to bed and wake up with a soft, smooth skin. Perfect for the winter.

Great quality for the price

Posted by 4769323481488732755 on Aug 15, 2013

Excellent product. Good value. Few ingredients and so less nasties that cause health problems.

Quite moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer1172432 on Aug 14, 2013

I've been looking for an organic fragrance free hand and body lotion and I'm glad I've finally found one. It's quite moisturizing and I'll repurchase.

LOVE!

Posted by 4725971051604181672 on Jun 28, 2013

I didn't really think I would love it. Really Natural bodylotions tend du be a workout putting on my skin, trying to get it so soak in to the skin. And it did take some time to fade, but the extra labour is SO Worth it! My skin is really hydrated without the greasyness, the look and condition of my dehydrated skin has NEVER been better. Its not totally fragrance free, but the smell is still Nice and descrete, and it fades fast so it doesn't interfere With my perfume.

Not fragrance free

Posted by 5420265224590557132 on May 31, 2013

Has a slight somewhat chemical smell I really cannot stand, and it does not moistirise very well either. Will not buy again

LOVE this lotion

Posted by feelyounger on Apr 12, 2013

This lotion is of a fairly thick consistency, almost like a cream. It absorbs really fast so you need to apply a small area at a time. All fragrance free products have a smell to it, albeit very faint. This fragrance free smell is very nice! It is very light and fresh with a tinge of a citrus like scent. There is no sticky feeling after application but you can still feel the lotion on you. As it gets fully absorbed, my skin feels softer! Great for humid weather. I strongly recommend this cream. I will try out the other scents. I saw this brand of lotion in my country going for sale at S$23 (US$19)! Get it here!