New To iHerb?

Desert Essence, Organics, Hand and Body Lotion, Fragrance Free, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Moisturizing, non-greasy

Posted by Reviewer1470069 on Jan 24, 2009

Absorbs well, non-greasy and moisturizes. My husband really likes it, as does my mother. I find the natural odor of the ingredients a bit stronger than I like, and won't use it on my face, neck, hands or arms because the scent lingers all day for me.

Great!

Posted by enilorak on Oct 11, 2012

I've got really dry and sensitive skin, so when I bought this I was hoping for a miracle. I've got red, very dry spots on my arms and didn't think they would be any better with this lotion. But - I was wrong. After two days the spot was almost gone!! it's amazing. I absolutely love this lotion. Perfect for my skin! And that is vegan and free from parabens etc is just perfect! I would recommend this for everyone. Thumbs up!!!!

GLUTEN FREE!!!!

Posted by eathealthy on Jan 11, 2014

My little one can not use any products with wheat germ oil or oats in them due to his gluten intolerance. This cream is gluten free. It is nice and thick and soaks in quickly. It has a light citrusy fragrance which we like as well. Perfect for a cold winter. If you like my review click on eathealthy in blue to read reviews of all the products I have purchased and used from iHerb.

very good hand cream

Posted by AndreaFrankel on Jul 30, 2008

Really is pure enough for me - I have MCS. Not too greasy, soaks in relatively quickly.

not quite fragrance free

Posted by Reviewer2582217 on Jul 14, 2012

If you are scent sensitive, you will appreciate that there is no sweet, spicy or flowery odor to this lotion, but you will smell the sum total of the ingredients. Many toxic skin care additives have been eliminated, too. It is thick, creamy and moisturizing.