Posted by Reviewer2082272 on Dec 22, 2009

Very good product! Leaves skin soft and no scent!

I'm fragrance sensitive and like this product

Posted by Reviewer2072337 on Dec 27, 2009

I'm VERY chemically/fragrance sensitive and have a hard time finding something organic, moisturizing and truly fragrance free...but I have in this product. LOVE IT!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2329261 on Jul 30, 2010

I use several of Desert Essence's organic lotions and this fragrance-free type is very good. Moisturizes well and no scent at all.

Desert Essence, Organics Body Care, Fragrance Free Hand and Body Lotion, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1670674 on May 06, 2010

Really like this cream. DON"T like the fact that Desert Eseence has NEVER replied to ANY of my 4 requests (by phone and email) for information on a larger size availability.

LOVE!

Posted by 4725971051604181672 on Jun 28, 2013

I didn't really think I would love it. Really Natural bodylotions tend du be a workout putting on my skin, trying to get it so soak in to the skin. And it did take some time to fade, but the extra labour is SO Worth it! My skin is really hydrated without the greasyness, the look and condition of my dehydrated skin has NEVER been better. Its not totally fragrance free, but the smell is still Nice and descrete, and it fades fast so it doesn't interfere With my perfume.

Quite moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer1172432 on Aug 14, 2013

I've been looking for an organic fragrance free hand and body lotion and I'm glad I've finally found one. It's quite moisturizing and I'll repurchase.

Great quality for the price

Posted by 4769323481488732755 on Aug 15, 2013

Excellent product. Good value. Few ingredients and so less nasties that cause health problems.

Fine product.

Posted by Fantasy on Dec 26, 2012

I got this lotion for my dad. It moisturizes well and you get a lot for your money. Hand lotion is very important at wintertime, and especially during the cold winters we've got here in Norway.

LOVE this lotion

Posted by feelyounger on Apr 12, 2013

This lotion is of a fairly thick consistency, almost like a cream. It absorbs really fast so you need to apply a small area at a time. All fragrance free products have a smell to it, albeit very faint. This fragrance free smell is very nice! It is very light and fresh with a tinge of a citrus like scent. There is no sticky feeling after application but you can still feel the lotion on you. As it gets fully absorbed, my skin feels softer! Great for humid weather. I strongly recommend this cream. I will try out the other scents. I saw this brand of lotion in my country going for sale at S$23 (US$19)! Get it here!

Great!

Posted by GeorgiasMirror on Mar 24, 2012

Very moisturizing, pleasant natural scent, I really liked it!