Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2329261 on Jul 30, 2010

I use several of Desert Essence's organic lotions and this fragrance-free type is very good. Moisturizes well and no scent at all.

Desert Essence, Organics Body Care, Fragrance Free Hand and Body Lotion, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1670674 on May 06, 2010

Really like this cream. DON"T like the fact that Desert Eseence has NEVER replied to ANY of my 4 requests (by phone and email) for information on a larger size availability.

Perfect!

Posted by SillaVanilla on Nov 04, 2013

This is a good body lotion to a good price. I like that it doesn't smell because I've already got a deodorant and a perfume with scent. I have a lot of body lotions with very strong smell and it smells very heavy if I use it on my entire body. I've also mixed a scented body lotion with this so it doesn't smell as heavy. Will definitely buy again!

Great for the summer

Posted by OrganicGirl on Apr 28, 2014

This lotion is thick, creamy and moisturizing. It absorbs really fast without sticky feeling. This is great in the summer when you sweat. In the winter my skin needs a more nourishing cream. Great value for the money. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) to read more reviews.

Just perfect for my dry hands!

Posted by AlinaElvemo on Aug 21, 2014

Not too thick or too thin, this light cream sinks in fast leaving silky smooth skin. Not greasy at all. Will purchase again.

No era para mi

Posted by 4615619871172388697 on Oct 02, 2014

lotion

Posted by with-atopiceczema on Oct 25, 2014

This is my favorite body lotion! It's not too light and not too heavy, perfect. It has a slight scent to it even though it's perfume free. I find this scent fresh even though I'm very sensitive to scents and generally I would say I chose not to use products with scents. Whatever the scent in this lotion comes from, it fades away soon.

Great as a thick lotion

Posted by 4799778308979663850 on Nov 11, 2014

It is very... emollient I would say, it is not just moisturizing, it has more an emollient effect, that could be necessary when having specific problems, and you really feel the need of something not so light to soften outside layers of your skin. Good quality, incredible ingredients, no smell. Just perfect when have those needs.

Fine product.

Posted by Fantasy on Dec 26, 2012

I got this lotion for my dad. It moisturizes well and you get a lot for your money. Hand lotion is very important at wintertime, and especially during the cold winters we've got here in Norway.

LOVE this lotion

Posted by feelyounger on Apr 12, 2013

This lotion is of a fairly thick consistency, almost like a cream. It absorbs really fast so you need to apply a small area at a time. All fragrance free products have a smell to it, albeit very faint. This fragrance free smell is very nice! It is very light and fresh with a tinge of a citrus like scent. There is no sticky feeling after application but you can still feel the lotion on you. As it gets fully absorbed, my skin feels softer! Great for humid weather. I strongly recommend this cream. I will try out the other scents. I saw this brand of lotion in my country going for sale at S$23 (US$19)! Get it here!