smells great

Posted by Reviewer3019647 on Jan 10, 2008

Like the other desert essence body lotions, this is not a stong smelling lotion and the smell doesn't linger long, but it smells REALLY good. I also love the way it leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth after applying it. I Have very dry skin and these lotions are perfect because 1 application in the morning and 1 in the evening lasts where store bought lotions had to be reapplied every few hours. Great value and good ingredients make these a staple in my house.

Lovely Scent

Posted by Reviewer1042750 on Sep 20, 2008

This lotion has a nice light scent. Great for very dry skin with a long lasting effect. Much nicer smell that the Coconut one.

My new favorite lotion!

Posted by Reviewer2373361 on Oct 24, 2008

I bought this lotion to keep as a hand creme. The scent is incredible, a soft spicy smell that is perfect for the fall weather. I liked it so much that it has also replaced my body lotion as well, at a fraction of the price!

Real chai scent

Posted by Reviewer1173696 on Apr 04, 2009

Great lotion has great scent. real chai scent and vanilla. love it!

My favourite body lotion

Posted by Reviewer2387786 on Apr 18, 2010

I LOVE the warm scent of this body lotion, and also the smooth, rich texture. It provides perfect coverage for normal to dry skin without feeling greasy. Absorbs very well and lasts a long time.Great for elbows and feet too. An excellent buy for an organic lotion.

gman

Posted by Reviewer1547633 on May 03, 2008

best I have found. no dry scaly patches anywhere after applying this stuff. works great on 65 yr old skin!

Desert Essence, Organics Body Care, Vanilla Chai Hand and Body Lotion

Posted by Reviewer2984340 on Feb 23, 2008

I really like the Desert Essence lotion. It has really improved my dry skin. It last all day without appling any more. It feels greasy when first applied but after a couple of minutes it is absorbed into my skin. I can tell a difference in my skin already. I have only used this product for two weeks and my skin feels smooth. Even in the morning when I get up it is still smooth and soft. I don't like the hint of tea tree and strong vanilla smell but it is worth it to have the change in the skin dryness. I personally don't like strong smells anyway. I will buy Desert Essence again, and maybe try their other products as well. Thanks Dorafay

love this lotion!

Posted by Reviewer2344326 on Nov 07, 2008

not greasy, has a pleasant scent that stays on the skin for hours.

happy buyer

Posted by Reviewer3131119 on Jan 03, 2009

excellent product at great price.... highly recommend

Lovely smell

Posted by Reviewer2356751 on May 06, 2010

Really like the smell and it isn't greasy. iHerb service was great and arrived really quickly.