great product

Posted by 5603167778776674975 on Oct 28, 2014

love it

A-OK

Posted by Reviewer3102498 on Aug 12, 2013

It smells nice, but it's a bit sticky in a wrong way. Doesn't have anykind of tint.

not a fan

Posted by Reviewer1524638 on Jun 06, 2012

yuck

embalagem

Posted by Reviewer2398372 on May 08, 2012

achei o conteudo muito pequeno , e contem muita porpurina no gloss

This has helped me

Posted by Reviewer2416146 on Apr 09, 2012

I keep this on my nightstand and put it on every night before bed. I used to have problems with my lips chapping and peeling, and now I don't. Using this product is the only thing I've changed, so I'll be buying another tube when it runs out. I do notice the product trying to separate a bit - I just try to shake it or squeeze the tube (with the cap on) to try to mix it up.

Just okay.

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Aug 30, 2011

I like vanilla chai tea and thought I would like this, but it was just so-so.

alba

Posted by Reviewer1732674 on Mar 01, 2011

aunque si hidrata muy bien y deja los labios suaves me resulta desagradable el sabor

yech

Posted by Reviewer1559857 on Dec 06, 2010

This is the single most horrible lip product I've ever tried and reminds me of the sad attempt of a lip gloss I once cooked up. So this is watery thin and separates in the tube, so you need to shake it like mad before applying if you want more than thin runny oil on your lips. If you manage to get some of the pigment on, you'll soon find it not only gritty but swimming and pooling unevenly in the oil and towards your teeth. And if that's not bad enough, well the taste is horrid - mostly oily and "earthy" with a wee bit of peppermint. Unless you're reapplying within ten minutes you'll find nothing on your lips but some oily residue around your mouth and sand in your teeth.

Awful product

Posted by Reviewer2617490 on Aug 07, 2010

Don't even want to give it one start. I agree with others who have complained that it separates. I have yet get the flavour of vanilla chai - all I get is an oily taste. Would never recommend it to anyone. Real waste of money

Nice Shimmer

Posted by Reviewer2157957 on May 10, 2010

These products have a nice tint and shimmer when applied. I found that they tend to separate into the color portion and the gel portion so you need to massage the tube to mix it back together.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »