Okay

Posted by Reviewer2418769 on Nov 14, 2010

Tint is barely noticeable. Taste is not too strong, but also not so tasty. Emollient.

so so..

Posted by Reviewer2177134 on Feb 16, 2011

It's vegan. but smell is not good for me. I think Red grafe smell of Desert Essence is better than this.

lip tint

Posted by Reviewer2461340 on Mar 04, 2011

will not buy it in the future

Lip Tint

Posted by Reviewer1239363 on Mar 08, 2011

I would like more color, no it has no color at all. Clear. And also that tingling/cooling efect not my favorite.

Ok, but nothing special

Posted by Reviewer1182397 on Mar 20, 2011

Smells good, has no colour (I hoped for some pink shine), leaves a tangling feeling

Just Ok For Me

Posted by Reviewer1412839 on Dec 26, 2011

If you like lip tints, you will probably like this. Desert Essence makes some good products. I just don't care for the "feel" of this. I don't want to feel my lip stick/tint/etc. So I have never found a tint I like. I guess I'll just stick to balms. However, I highly recommend Dessert Essence's "Lip Rescue, Ultra Hydrating with Shea Butter" lip balm. It's the bomb!

Too liquid texture

Posted by Siljel on Jan 26, 2012

I love all Desert Essence's products, but I don't think I will buy this again. It's too liquid, runs away on my lips and out on my cheek when I apply it. I don't get much colour out of it either. Not my favourite product.

unfortunately, no

Posted by Reviewer2296759 on Feb 13, 2013

I would really like to love this one, but unfortunately the castor oil makes my throat itch and my lips a bit on the dry side. But it smells (and tastes) good and looks really nice on my lips.

Not the best

Posted by lunar-cat on Aug 23, 2014

Smells and taste nice but the texture is very unpleasant, too oily, did not enjoyed it.