Works ok

Posted by 5271669964532671749 on May 11, 2014

Just ok , seems to work but is a little heavy & greasy going on.It needs to be rubbed in well otherwise you will have a white face

Good sunscreen but makes my face greasy

Posted by 5761403051606641259 on Apr 22, 2014

It's a good sunscreen with zinc oxide, definitely provides good protection against sun but when I have applied it on my skin, my skin looks all white and greasy.I have used other mineral sunscreens , they still makes my face white but they don't have the greasy effect. So, this product is good for the rest of the body if you worry about greasy looking face.

safe ingredients!

Posted by 4904606521784218184 on Mar 02, 2014

i am very happy that this product doesn't contain nano-ingredients. i can use it safely on my toddler.

Nice

Posted by 5535854962728440906 on Sep 19, 2013

But have a strange smell...

Age Reversal Mineral Sunscreen

Posted by 5118659854695060539 on Jun 27, 2013

I really like this and I use it as a face cream during those really hot and sunny summer days! It has a thick creamy consistency that goes on easy and smooth on the skin. It does lighten your skin a bit, but it's nothing compared to other natural sunscreens I've tried that make you look like a ghost. If you can't live with being a little paler my advice is to brush some mineral foundation powder on top of the sunscreen, it works just fine! The only negative thing about this sunscreen is that it makes my face very shiny, but I can live with that. This is definately coming with me when I move to New Zealand! (I have a slighty dry combination skin.)

satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2652095 on Nov 25, 2012

good facial sunscreen, I am using it everyday, not gritty very thick so use sparingly, nice smell, only need to apply once a day it seems even if you spend some time in the sun.

Great sunscreen!

Posted by Reviewer1481099 on Nov 21, 2012

The other reviews are right - if you are heavy handed with this sunscreen then it leaves a white tint on your skin but a little bit goes a long way. I burn very easily but I have not had a problem since using this sunscreen. As well as on other areas, I use it on my face as a primer under my mineral powder foundation and it protects my skin and makes the powder last longer. I am very happy with this product!

Too white

Posted by 5165611910838549341 on Sep 12, 2012

This sunscreen is dry touch & non-greasy, but it is white and takes 5 minutes for the white cast to go away. They recently updated the formula to include Ethyl Palmate which would break me out for sure, so I've moved on to other sunscreen brands because I didn't like the white cast and the new formula would probably break me out.

Difficult to rub in

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 26, 2012

Is thick white cream, and is difficult to rub into skin.

Good

Posted by 5047430827477000360 on Jul 17, 2012

A little havy feling on the face