Desert Essence, Organics, Mineral Sunscreen, SPF 35, 3 fl oz (88.7 ml)

Great sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer1678015 From Japan on Jan 15, 2008

I've tried so many sunscreens but most of them caused itching. Some were okay but remained greasy residue, which ruined makeup on it. But this one works well as a primer and doesn't make my skin dry at all.

The Goddess of sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer1938320 From Alabama on May 01, 2010

Very good sunscreen. I have very sensitive skin and even the best organic brands make me break out. No way can I use Neutrogena or even baby products which are loaded often with chemicals anyway. No break outs with this. Goes on nice, stays on, mild scent which disappears. I will buy more of this as I have tried so many sunscreens and they always give me a reaction. Cannot say enough good about this.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2384947 From New Jersey on Feb 06, 2008

This SPF is the only kind that doesn't make my incredibly pale skin look even whiter. I like that it's all natural and almost entirely organic. Also, the other SPF brands I have tried make my skin greasy, and it's dry to begin with, which made no sense. To top it off, there's no parabens in this formula and I feel good about using it.

Ok but not great

Posted by Reviewer2994189 From Texas on Jan 31, 2008

Of course, anything without chemicals, and using the oxides as sunscreen, seems great but WILL have a white residue. If you are not white colored already or cannot handle being a shade lighter after application, do not get this. I don't mind that personally, but it did cause my eyes to water if it gets in the eyes, so be careful using it on your face. Also the white residue may get on clothes so be wary of smudges of it showing up white on dark clothing. The texture is very thick and it dries quickly so it can be hard to spread very well. I didn't personally like the scent. I will save it only for application to my body in direct sun, but I won't get it again.

perfect face sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer2564071 From California on Sep 20, 2008

No harmful anything in this and goes on well without leaving too much residue.