July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Desert Essence, Organics, Shampoo, Fragrance Free, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Perfectly well

Posted by ZlatinVal on Aug 21, 2012

Wonderful shampoo - without all these nasty chemicals contained in most products. Very easy to wash out.

Makes my hair shiny and soft without tangle

Posted by 5348301173126784771 on Nov 28, 2012

I have fine thin hair with hair fall problem. I wash my hair everyday since Singapore has a humid and warm climate. I try to avoid conditional because conditional makes my hair fall. This shampoo doesn't make my scalp itchy and I don't have to use conditional often (just once in a while). My hair is shiny and soft and it doesn't tangle after shampoo which makes me very happy ! I see lesser hair fall whenever I use this shampoo.

Great for Field Work

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 11, 2013

I work for an NGO, and our scientists are in the field studying wild animals - they cannot wear anything scented, so I bought them this (and the conditioner). Highly recommended for anyone that cannot have any fragrance for medical, personal or professional reasons.

Desert Essence, Organics Hair Care, Shampoo, Fragrance Free

Posted by Reviewer2155453 on May 26, 2011

I am really thrilled with this. I have severe multiple chemical sensitivity and the things I've been using left my hair flat and dry. This does not bother me and really gives me some volume. Cleans great.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3341637 on Feb 02, 2011

They must have changed the formulation since the earlier reviews. First, it's very easy to get out of the tube - the hole is not too small and the shampoo is not too thick. Second, a little does go a long way and it lathers the same as other shampoos. It leaves my hair soft.