Makes my hair shiny and soft without tangle

Posted by 5348301173126784771 on Nov 28, 2012

I have fine thin hair with hair fall problem. I wash my hair everyday since Singapore has a humid and warm climate. I try to avoid conditional because conditional makes my hair fall. This shampoo doesn't make my scalp itchy and I don't have to use conditional often (just once in a while). My hair is shiny and soft and it doesn't tangle after shampoo which makes me very happy ! I see lesser hair fall whenever I use this shampoo.

Perfectly well

Posted by TinVal on Aug 21, 2012

Wonderful shampoo - without all these nasty chemicals contained in most products. Very easy to wash out.

Desert Essence, Organics Hair Care, Shampoo, Fragrance Free

Posted by Reviewer2155453 on May 26, 2011

I am really thrilled with this. I have severe multiple chemical sensitivity and the things I've been using left my hair flat and dry. This does not bother me and really gives me some volume. Cleans great.

Great for Field Work

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 11, 2013

I work for an NGO, and our scientists are in the field studying wild animals - they cannot wear anything scented, so I bought them this (and the conditioner). Highly recommended for anyone that cannot have any fragrance for medical, personal or professional reasons.

Natural but drying

Posted by Reviewer1956232 on Apr 21, 2011

Sadly, as with most natural shampoos this shampoo made my hair dry and brittle. When I tried another shampoo for a few days, my hair got softer. I had high hopes as I like the conditioner, but don't think I will be able to continue using it.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3341637 on Feb 02, 2011

They must have changed the formulation since the earlier reviews. First, it's very easy to get out of the tube - the hole is not too small and the shampoo is not too thick. Second, a little does go a long way and it lathers the same as other shampoos. It leaves my hair soft.

good shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1853601 on Feb 25, 2009

I love this shampoo, no toxins, my hair really feels good. You only need a drop to creat a huge lather andx rinses out easy.

OK, but very drying

Posted by drgolf on Mar 24, 2014

Seems to work OK but makes my hair very dry and brittle. Maybe I'll use it once every 3 or 4 days. It doesn't seem it irritate my scalp like other shampoos though. Will look at other shampoos after this is done due to the drying nature.

Working great at first

Posted by 4640933288769482587 on Nov 04, 2013

Once i tried this shampoo i thought it was great. I was suffering from a flaky scalp (i have super dry and sensitive skin) and every single shampoo i tried made my condition worst. This shampoo made my hair feel so clean at first, i got rid of my flaky scalp, but after using it for a month my hair started to fall out and my skin got really irritated, so painful!

product works nicely but stings eyes and irritates lungs

Posted by 5746061563451169427 on Oct 26, 2012

I wanted to find a shampoo and conditioner that does not sting my eyes and irritate my lungs like most brands do. After looking at brands on the 'good guide' site I decided to try this brand since it was rated as being ten out of ten for having no chemicals that are of health concern. I tried desert essence and had the same bad reaction I get with regular supermarket brands that have all the harmful chemicals in them! Maybe I should just keep my hair really short and just wash it with soap.