Desert Essence, Organics, Shampoo, Fragrance Free, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Reviews 2-star

Working great at first

Posted by 4640933288769482587 on Nov 04, 2013

Once i tried this shampoo i thought it was great. I was suffering from a flaky scalp (i have super dry and sensitive skin) and every single shampoo i tried made my condition worst. This shampoo made my hair feel so clean at first, i got rid of my flaky scalp, but after using it for a month my hair started to fall out and my skin got really irritated, so painful!

product works nicely but stings eyes and irritates lungs

Posted by 5746061563451169427 on Oct 26, 2012

I wanted to find a shampoo and conditioner that does not sting my eyes and irritate my lungs like most brands do. After looking at brands on the 'good guide' site I decided to try this brand since it was rated as being ten out of ten for having no chemicals that are of health concern. I tried desert essence and had the same bad reaction I get with regular supermarket brands that have all the harmful chemicals in them! Maybe I should just keep my hair really short and just wash it with soap.