Natural but drying

Posted by Reviewer1956232 on Apr 21, 2011

Sadly, as with most natural shampoos this shampoo made my hair dry and brittle. When I tried another shampoo for a few days, my hair got softer. I had high hopes as I like the conditioner, but don't think I will be able to continue using it.

OK, but very drying

Posted by drgolf on Mar 24, 2014

Seems to work OK but makes my hair very dry and brittle. Maybe I'll use it once every 3 or 4 days. It doesn't seem it irritate my scalp like other shampoos though. Will look at other shampoos after this is done due to the drying nature.

Okay

Posted by Reviewer2640127 on Oct 27, 2011

I cannot use this without using conditioner, but my hair feels clean after use.

Good shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3333710 on Apr 30, 2009

This shampoo has made a bit of difference to my irritable scalp but is much better for hair that it normal to dry, rather than oily hair plus dry scalp. It's also good for every day use.

Desert Essence Fragrance Free Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1373824 on Nov 25, 2009

Hate to be the one this didn't work for, but it left my hair feeling brittle and coarse. I got it because I'm gluten-sensitive and had been searching for ages for a shampoo that doesn't contain wheat proteins (or oats). It seemed ok on my scalp, but it was a good week or so before my hair felt soft again. I'll keep looking...

Descent product

Posted by JoelNolan123 on Jul 20, 2012

Was for its price descent easy to spread gave a shine to the hair.

Desert Essence, Organics, Pure Fragrance Free

Posted by Reviewer1879949 on Jun 03, 2008

Cant open the bottle!

Nice if diluted

Posted by Reviewer1938320 on Apr 24, 2010

I don't use this for shampoo as I find all soap shampoos a waste of money and terrible for hair-I make my own. This makes a gentle body wash if diluted and herbs like rosemary steeped in it for a day. Still has to many chemicals but it is fragrance free and a good price. Dilute it half and half and it will last along time. I use this for laundry/body wash/dishes etc. soap is soap. Also makes a nice baby wash if diluted 4 to 1.

Love this product