Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Not Bad- Definitely Herbal

Posted by Reviewer1742222 on May 04, 2009

I don't dislike this shampoo especially because it is truly herbal (the consistency being a true indicator). My hair didn't become very soft with this shampoo, however, that could be because I had permed my hair (5 months ago). The dispenser is so small that it takes a long time to get the shampoo out and I felt like the tube might crack with the pressure I was applying. I may not buy this again because it is not perfect for my hair. But I would recommend it to people looking for something really herbal and fragrance free. Can't beat the price at iHerb either. I am also using the Italian Red Grape shampoo from desert Essence and I love it. This is not as herbal as the fragrance free though. Smells delicious! I bought this one in the stores, but next time I need to buy it, I will get it from iHerb, their prices are so friendly.

Organic and works well for men with thinning hair

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on Sep 14, 2013

I use it every other day. For men: You only need a small amount in the palm of your hand. It lasts a long time. As with any product, moderation is best. It works well on my short thinning hair, not leaving it fly-away or globbed up with thickeners. Those who claim that it dries out their hair or leaves it too soft and fly away: YOU ARE USING TOO MUCH PRODUCT. More is not always better.

good

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Mar 13, 2012

this is a good fragrance free shampoo but i had issue with it being a little drying for my hair.

Great product

Posted by 5734561788759021897 on May 19, 2015

This is a truly fragrance free product. Give it a go if you have sensitive skin. Far superior to QV (if you live in Australia and have tried that). Leaves my hair soft and no itch! I would however like it to be more moisturising- my hair is dry and colour treated, so not a complete slam dunk for me. The price is also great.

Nice

Posted by Kahaliah on Aug 07, 2015

(Sorry for my bad English !) Clear the hair and the scalp, no scent, you don't need much so it last a long time. It's really nice if you don't have irrations or specific needs for your hair.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »