hajustamaton shampoo

Posted by Finland- on Mar 28, 2015

Tykkään tästä shampoosta koska on hajustamaton ja sopii hyvin minun herkälle iholle. Minulla on vaaleat hiukset ja pesun jälkeen hiukset ovat pehmeät ja kiiltävät.

desert essence shampoos

Posted by 5356116593217866994 on Feb 16, 2015

wonderful shampoos that leaves hair clean and soft. No fragrace which is a plus.

Bueno, bueno, bueno

Posted by Gabids on Jan 07, 2015

Es un shampoo muy suave. Lo utilizan los hombres de la casa. Ambos tienen el cuero cabelludo sensible y ninguno ha presentado molestias. Sin duda, volveremos a comprarlo.

Favourite

Posted by miaumiau on Oct 27, 2014

Very good shampoo for my sensitive, dry scalp which gets irritated very easily. Hair feels silky and smooth after wash, even without conditioner.

one of the best

Posted by MyRecommendationsPage on Aug 26, 2014

I love it! A chemical free shampoo with a great score on the EWG site. it foams well and leave your hair Leaves hair clean and shiny, I have a problem of oily hair so it drys it abit but still leaves it soft compared to aother natural shampoos i used.

Great fragrance free product (chemical sensititives)

Posted by 4978545617610769518 on Aug 19, 2014

It is so hard to find anything to use when you have chemical sensitivities as we all have different kinds and strengths of sensitivities to various chemicals, I can only use bi carb soda to wash my hair and occasionally I rinse with vinegar, I got this to give to my family so they could wash there hair with it for the days preceding a visit to me as there shampoo makes me very sick even when they wash there hair a few days prior. the only way to test something when you have CS if so sniff it, it does have a smell as everything does but it is not fragrance (flowers or citrus) and I did not end up with a headache so my family use it before they come to my house. I tried out all other fragrance free shampoo and conditioner from iherb with no success and many others from other stores.

Great shampoo!

Posted by 4677568804464382739 on Aug 12, 2014

will but again. apparently i'm quite sensitive to most scented products,this one is extremely good! leaves my hair shiny and soft. the combination of the shampoo and the conditioner is wonderful!

Desert Essence, Organics, Shampoo, Fragrance Free, 8 fl oz

Posted by 5153892193606448044 on Jul 25, 2014

очень хороший шампунь! отлично очищает, пенится, и без запаха

Great product! Great price!

Posted by Fredsdatter on Jun 05, 2014

It´s almost impossible to find cruelty-free, fragrance-free products in Norway, so I hit the jackpot when I found this. It lathers up nicely and lasts a long time. Will buy again and again.

Me encanta

Posted by 5087261743432148573 on Apr 24, 2014

Muy buen champú, lo compré porque tenía picores y caspa, y me ha venido muy bien.