Makes my hair shiny and soft without tangle

Posted by 5348301173126784771 on Nov 28, 2012

I have fine thin hair with hair fall problem. I wash my hair everyday since Singapore has a humid and warm climate. I try to avoid conditional because conditional makes my hair fall. This shampoo doesn't make my scalp itchy and I don't have to use conditional often (just once in a while). My hair is shiny and soft and it doesn't tangle after shampoo which makes me very happy ! I see lesser hair fall whenever I use this shampoo.

Perfectly well

Posted by TinVal on Aug 21, 2012

Wonderful shampoo - without all these nasty chemicals contained in most products. Very easy to wash out.

Desert Essence, Organics Hair Care, Shampoo, Fragrance Free

Posted by Reviewer2155453 on May 26, 2011

I am really thrilled with this. I have severe multiple chemical sensitivity and the things I've been using left my hair flat and dry. This does not bother me and really gives me some volume. Cleans great.

Great for Field Work

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 11, 2013

I work for an NGO, and our scientists are in the field studying wild animals - they cannot wear anything scented, so I bought them this (and the conditioner). Highly recommended for anyone that cannot have any fragrance for medical, personal or professional reasons.

good shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1853601 on Feb 25, 2009

I love this shampoo, no toxins, my hair really feels good. You only need a drop to creat a huge lather andx rinses out easy.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3341637 on Feb 02, 2011

They must have changed the formulation since the earlier reviews. First, it's very easy to get out of the tube - the hole is not too small and the shampoo is not too thick. Second, a little does go a long way and it lathers the same as other shampoos. It leaves my hair soft.

For those who have very sensitive scalps/skin

Posted by Reviewer1103521 on Jul 05, 2009

Like most natural shampoos, you can't expect this to "lather" as much as ones which contain sulfates. You will probably have to use more product, but if you really are sensitive to chemicals and sulfates, this is a really great shampoo. So very pure. Lather it up in your hands first. I also high recommend Beauty Without Cruelty Daily Benefits Conditioner and Shampoo.

Finally an organic fragrance-free shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1172432 on May 13, 2011

I've been searching for an organic AND fragrance-free shampoo and I was so happy when I realised Desert Essence had one. This shampoo cleans well and leaves my hair feeling really soft. I also realized that in order to minimize hair falling out during shampooing, use the minimum amount needed and wash thoroughly, then follow by a leave-in conditioner (I use Giovanni leave-in conditioner). This shampoo is quite thick so less is more.

ok

Posted by I-try-this on Oct 29, 2013

odorless, highly lather dries the scalp

Best shampoo I have ever tried for nordic fine hair

Posted by Reviewer2686341 on Mar 04, 2013

I normally use expensive shampo from the hair salon, and first decided to try Giovanni 50:50 which was OK. Not great, but not bad(and never worse that those expensive shampoos). I`ve only used this once, but; I can`t remember the last time my hair felt so soft. I did feel it also was a little(with emphasis on little) bit fuller and less static than usual. The extra moist didn`t also give the slightly greasy look in the end of the day which I`m used to with very moisturizing shampoos. I have never loved a shampoo after using it - before now. If this doesn`t turn out to be a disaster in long term(in which I will update) this will be my HG shampoo forever. I have typically fine nordic hair. UPDATE: my friend, (also with fine nordic straight hair) used my shampoo and said it was the best shampoo she had ever tried.