Desert Essence, Organics, Shampoo, Lemon Tea Tree, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Reviews 4-star

Nifty!!

Posted by Reviewer1783267 From Iowa on Jun 05, 2010

I've tried all but one of the shampoo-conditioner sets in this product line, and am impressed by all of them. They are the only ones I've found that have no version of sulfates, and really manage my ultra-fine hair well. For my hair, the Italian Grape is best, but I use the Lemon in summer so that insects don't mistake me for fruit salad.

Good Product

Posted by PirateJet From France on Jul 06, 2012

This is a good shampoo that cleans well, the smell is nice but I'm a little disappointed because I was looking for a shampoo that would keep my hair clean for 3/4 days and it's not the case with this product. I have to wash my hair every 2 days, the same result I got with chemical products. Maybe I'm just hard to please...anyway it's still a good product that makes its job !

Best natural/organic/gluten-free shampoo I've found so far

Posted by Reviewer1337090 From Maine on Jul 14, 2012

I keep trying to find the best shampoo for my needs (natural or organic AND gluten free) and while I can't give this one 5 stars, I have yet to find something that works better for me. I have both very oily and very thin hair and I need a shampoo that will reduce the oil and/or give volume. This shampoo works best when alternated with another one. In the beginning I love this shampoo, but after consistent use it seems to lose the results, so I alternate it with any other shampoo, and then it's great again.

really like it

Posted by Reviewer1668689 From Spain on Oct 25, 2012

leaves my hair very clean, I even can allow myself now to wash my hair evry other day, not everyday as it happens with many other shampoos... the downside is the same many organic shampoos have: I have to spend ages combing my hair after usng this :(

Nice scent.

Posted by Reviewer2718930 From Japan on Nov 17, 2012

Good shampoo for oily Hair.