Did not work for me. :(

Posted by Chocolicious on Sep 17, 2012

I bought it because of the good reviews it has, and plus two of my friends use it and they love it. My hair is oily, but maybe this shampoo is not for me. It smells wonderful, that's for granted, but it drires my hair too much, leaves my hair frizzy and after brushing my hair, the brush is covered on a white-ish stuff. Not sure if it's dandruff or not but it doesn't happened with my normal shampoo. I am going to use it a few more times, and if it doesn't get better, I'll stop using it.

deceived

Posted by 5528778587934688006 on Nov 06, 2012

just had such great hopes with the product, but I ain't happy because it leaves my hair volumeless... But they are clean !

No es para mí

Posted by SandraZGZ on Aug 13, 2014

No me ha gustado demasiado este champú, no limpia demasiado bien aunque es cierto que tengo el pelo muy graso. el olor es bueno y no agrede al pelo o al cuero cabelludo. No repetiré

Me decepcionó

Posted by Reviewer1856411 on Jun 19, 2015

Compré el champú por los comentarios positivos que tiene en iherb, pero a mi no me ha funcionado. Tengo el pelo graso y busco un champú que me permita espaciar los lavados por lo menos 2 días. El primer día perfecto, pero al segundo las raices ya presentaban un aspecto grasoso. Si te ha servido muy opinión, por favor marca SI. Gracias.

shampoo

Posted by 4723767529558966362 on Apr 12, 2015

not so good

smells like toilet cleaning gel

Posted by Reviewer2470321 on Jan 10, 2016

this shampoo does clean oily hair, it's true. the other side is it smells like you wash your hair with toilet gel, so cheap and unnatural lemon fragrance is. probably toilet gel would also clean hair very well... (I would not try this though)

so-so shampoo

Posted by 5011467484841354635 on Feb 15, 2016

It does clean the scalp thoroughly but leaves my hair dry and tangled. I also noticed more hair-fallings after each hair wash. Think the formulation might be too harsh for my scalp.

Huele a Fairy

Posted by 4759618171831363916 on Feb 17, 2016

Lo compré creyendo que mi cuero cabelludo era graso y no, es normal. Lo terminó gastando mi marido que sí tiene el pelo graso, pero no le gustaba nada el olor. Es lavavajillas puro!

Limpia, sin más

Posted by 4832208753570380572 on Sep 16, 2014

Yo no noto que el pelo me aguante más tiempo limpio. Ni fu ni fa.

no lo volvería a compar

Posted by 5149818997457328182 on Oct 05, 2014

La verdad es que no he notado diferencia usándolo y no, así que no repito

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »