Nifty!!

Posted by Reviewer1783267 on Jun 05, 2010

I've tried all but one of the shampoo-conditioner sets in this product line, and am impressed by all of them. They are the only ones I've found that have no version of sulfates, and really manage my ultra-fine hair well. For my hair, the Italian Grape is best, but I use the Lemon in summer so that insects don't mistake me for fruit salad.

ATTENTION OILY HAIR!

Posted by Noree-1912 on Oct 07, 2014

Removes a lot of the oils and leftover hair products in your hair and leaves it feelling very clean. BUT because this is clarifying, dont over use this shampoo. Only use 1-2 per week.

I like it

Posted by 4756057093886019666 on Aug 10, 2014

Smells a bit strong but if you appreciate lemon odour it should not be a problem at all. I have greasy roots and using that shampoo allowed me to keep my hair are perfectly clean all day long and most of the time even the day after.

I like it but it leaks!

Posted by Reviewer1404366 on Nov 26, 2014

The shampoo feels good, gentle and cleanses. Very light scent so I add 2 drops of tea tree or lavender oil. However this packaging is not right for the shampoo. I bought 4 at one go and gave to my friend and sisters. All of us found our tube leaking when placed upright. We have to put it upside down and leaning against the wall. They should really change the packaging. I have wasted quite a bit of the shampoo!

Para alguien con severos problemas de grasitud.

Posted by 4984109825045159001 on Jun 02, 2015

Tiene un agradable olor a limón, es muy liquido (siento que se pierde producto) y crea bastante espuma. Deja el cabello limpio, pero lo considero para alguien que tenga severos problemas de sebo, porque tiende a secar las puntas. Te aconsejo que lo utilices intercalado con shampoo no tan fuerte y que utilices un buen acondicionador o una buena crema de masaje.

Good Product

Posted by PirateJet on Jul 06, 2012

This is a good shampoo that cleans well, the smell is nice but I'm a little disappointed because I was looking for a shampoo that would keep my hair clean for 3/4 days and it's not the case with this product. I have to wash my hair every 2 days, the same result I got with chemical products. Maybe I'm just hard to please...anyway it's still a good product that makes its job !

Desengrasa de verdad

Posted by 4963761486147697573 on Jun 13, 2016

Además de desengrasar sin resecarlo, el aroma a limón es muy refrescante

Pretty good deal

Posted by Reviewer2986553 on Jul 13, 2016

Even though this was a small container comparatively to shampoo products, but it was pretty good deal, and I got them very quickly. Normally I need to use a new shampoo to get it work on my hair or scalp for at least 3 months and I haven't used a bottle yet, and this site wants me to write a review; not much to say anything yet.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2384947 on Feb 06, 2008

This shampoo is near perfect: no sodium lauryl/laureth sulfates, no parabens; many organic ingredients like tea tree oil which is good for oily scalps like mine. It cleans well but doesn't dry out my skin.

desert essence lemon tea tree shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3191609 on Apr 02, 2008

This product works great for people with oily hair.