EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$6.74

$8.99

Savings of: $2.25 (25% off)

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Write a Review
Reviews | English
Sort By

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1466433 on Oct 30, 2008

Great smell, leaves my hair soft and clean without drying it out

Was this review helpful to you?

Un producto genial contra la grasa

Posted by 5500367636898123323 on Apr 21, 2014

Este producto realmente funciona. He pasado de lavarme casi todos los días a un par de veces por semana. Tengo el cuero cabelludo muy sensible y no he notado nada más que limpieza en mis raíces., es como sí ahora respiraran. No me seca las puntas. Conclusión: pelo más brillante., más sano y es un producto que no testa en animales.

Was this review helpful to you?

me encanta esta marca

Posted by 5523938590228122725 on Apr 30, 2014

Me gusta mucho la textura y como deja el pelo. Lo compré porque tengo dermatitis y como uno de los ingredientes es aloe y aceite del arbol del te pensé que me ayudaría en ese aspecto pero de momento no lo hace. Pero para el pelo graso funciona muy bien. No hace mucha espuma y eso me gusta

Was this review helpful to you?

Super duper

Posted by Reviewer3333710 on Nov 08, 2010

Really helps keep my oily hair under control!

Was this review helpful to you?

Very nice smell and all natural: no artificial fragrances.

Posted by Reviewer1156637 on Nov 10, 2010

We use this to treat dandruff with some success. We also use it because we enjoy the scent: a combination of strong lemon and mild tea tree oil. We also used it when we has lice, as the lemon tea tree oil helped to loosen or repel the lice, eggs, and nits (eggshells).

Was this review helpful to you?

Maria Russia

Posted by Reviewer1507980 on Feb 03, 2011

hair washed very well and become thick and with a good amount.

Was this review helpful to you?

Мне нравится / I like it

Posted by AmberCat on Sep 01, 2012

Люблю шампуни "фруктовой серии" Desert Essence, и попробовала их все. Этот - один из любимых. Промывает до скрипа и бодряще пахнет лимоном. Для ежедневного применения он не подойдет, поэтому я чередую его с другими шампунями Desert Essence. Если вы - обладатель жирных волос, быстро теряющих свежесть, рекомендую попробовать. I love "fruit series" of Desert Essence shampoos, and I tested them all. This is one of the favorites. It washes my hair to squeak and have bracing smell of lemon. It will not work for everyday usage, so I switch it with other Desert Essence shampoos. If you are the owner of oily hair which loses freshness quickly, I recommend it.

Was this review helpful to you?

Love it

Posted by frujohnsen on Jul 12, 2012

Absolutly love this shampoo! It smells great and keep my hear fresh longer then anything I`ve tryed befor.

Was this review helpful to you?

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2793042 on Aug 09, 2012

The best shampoo I bought here! Great for my oily roots and dry tips.

Was this review helpful to you?

It's great! I never had such clean hear!

Posted by BarbaraWeiss on Sep 10, 2012

It's great! I never had such clean hear!

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 127 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »