Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1466433 on Oct 30, 2008

Great smell, leaves my hair soft and clean without drying it out

Un producto genial contra la grasa

Posted by 5500367636898123323 on Apr 21, 2014

Este producto realmente funciona. He pasado de lavarme casi todos los días a un par de veces por semana. Tengo el cuero cabelludo muy sensible y no he notado nada más que limpieza en mis raíces., es como sí ahora respiraran. No me seca las puntas. Conclusión: pelo más brillante., más sano y es un producto que no testa en animales.

me encanta esta marca

Posted by 5523938590228122725 on Apr 30, 2014

Me gusta mucho la textura y como deja el pelo. Lo compré porque tengo dermatitis y como uno de los ingredientes es aloe y aceite del arbol del te pensé que me ayudaría en ese aspecto pero de momento no lo hace. Pero para el pelo graso funciona muy bien. No hace mucha espuma y eso me gusta

Super duper

Posted by Reviewer3333710 on Nov 08, 2010

Really helps keep my oily hair under control!

Very nice smell and all natural: no artificial fragrances.

Posted by Reviewer1156637 on Nov 10, 2010

We use this to treat dandruff with some success. We also use it because we enjoy the scent: a combination of strong lemon and mild tea tree oil. We also used it when we has lice, as the lemon tea tree oil helped to loosen or repel the lice, eggs, and nits (eggshells).

Maria Russia

Posted by Reviewer1507980 on Feb 03, 2011

hair washed very well and become thick and with a good amount.

Мне нравится / I like it

Posted by AmberCat on Sep 01, 2012

Люблю шампуни "фруктовой серии" Desert Essence, и попробовала их все. Этот - один из любимых. Промывает до скрипа и бодряще пахнет лимоном. Для ежедневного применения он не подойдет, поэтому я чередую его с другими шампунями Desert Essence. Если вы - обладатель жирных волос, быстро теряющих свежесть, рекомендую попробовать. I love "fruit series" of Desert Essence shampoos, and I tested them all. This is one of the favorites. It washes my hair to squeak and have bracing smell of lemon. It will not work for everyday usage, so I switch it with other Desert Essence shampoos. If you are the owner of oily hair which loses freshness quickly, I recommend it.

oily scalp no more

Posted by Waffle on Feb 03, 2014

I have a really oily scalp and dry ends. I don't use this daily but once or twice a week. Loooove how it leaves my scalp clean smelling very nice. If I over use it which I usually do that after I wash my hair from all the built ups from hair spray and other things it could leave my entire hair dehydrated. So only on the root is great for me!

...luv this

Posted by Reviewer1060571 on Oct 14, 2013

This shampoo keeps my hair clean longer time than other shampoos. It makes my hair feel full and thick, and scent is nice.

Great Shampoo

Posted by 4882405132307766824 on Dec 10, 2013

I love the lemony citrus scent, leaves my hair feeling clean and also has a nice natural shine. My hair is naturally curly and frizzy and this shampoo does a good job at taming the unruliness.It would almost be perfect but it doesn't have quite enough moisturizer for these cold dry winter months and my hair needs just a tad more moisture so I will probably add in some argan or avocado oil and problem solved.