Oily hair

Posted by Reviewer2701653 on Dec 24, 2010

This helps a little, but by 2nd. day my hair is oily. Also, my scalp doesn't itch like chemical made shampoos.

Not up to snuff for me

Posted by Reviewer2739558 on Oct 25, 2008

just hasn't worked the way I would like with my hair

No es para mí

Posted by SandraZGZ on Aug 13, 2014

No me ha gustado demasiado este champú, no limpia demasiado bien aunque es cierto que tengo el pelo muy graso. el olor es bueno y no agrede al pelo o al cuero cabelludo. No repetiré

Me decepcionó

Posted by Reviewer1856411 on Jun 19, 2015

Compré el champú por los comentarios positivos que tiene en iherb, pero a mi no me ha funcionado. Tengo el pelo graso y busco un champú que me permita espaciar los lavados por lo menos 2 días. El primer día perfecto, pero al segundo las raices ya presentaban un aspecto grasoso. Si te ha servido muy opinión, por favor marca SI. Gracias.

deceived

Posted by 5528778587934688006 on Nov 06, 2012

just had such great hopes with the product, but I ain't happy because it leaves my hair volumeless... But they are clean !

synthetic smell

Posted by Gdaiva on Oct 21, 2015

i've been using coconut shampoo of Dessert essence and i love it, but wanted to try something new, and OMG this one smells very synthetic, didnt even use it anymore, dont want to poison myself

Disappointing

Posted by Australian on Mar 30, 2014

After buying Desert Essence toothpaste and being delighted, I was so disappointed with this product. I found it extremely drying like its matching conditioner. Plus it has an unpleasant smell.

El acabado del pelo no da la sensación de estar limpio

Posted by 5075353474169167787 on May 24, 2013

Recomendado para pelo graso. El olor al limón es agradable, y la textura y color pueden verse en la foto. Pero el acabado del pelo no da la sensación de estar limpio, casi parece que en lugar de quitar grasa lo que hace es añadirla.

Wonderful Hair Care Product

Posted by Reviewer1116279 on Jun 25, 2008

This is a fantastic smelling and cleansing product for the hair. I have multiple chemical sensitivity and this works great for me. I love aroma, but unfortunately with MCS, I cannot tolerate many of them. But these products by Desert Essence are absolutely great! They don't make me sick!

Smells good, but...