Quick hydration for dry feet

Posted by Reviewer2225454 on Apr 22, 2009

Quickly absorbed by dry feet - better results if socks worn after application before bed-time. Slight improvement noticed on my extremely dry heels as compared to using normal body lotion, but probably need longer time to see more visible results.

LOVE THE SMELL

Posted by Reviewer2030813 on Sep 10, 2008

wow, if you love the scent of nuts and sweetness, look no further. the scent is very strong. even though i am very sensitive to strong chemical-based scents, this i delight in.

Brilliant product

Posted by Reviewer3296198 on Jun 07, 2011

Am using on my hands also which were hit with a toxic organic weed killer. The only product i have found to bring some youth back into my hands. Oh and works well on the feet also :)

amazing

Posted by Krriss on Jul 14, 2013

one of the best foot care I have ever bought, very effective

Great!

Posted by iirisa on Jul 11, 2013

I've been buying this cream several times and no regrets. Great quality for a great price.

OMG! A product that actually works!

Posted by 4923388692963536207 on Jan 20, 2015

What a surprise this was. I bought it almost on a whim and it is seriously one of the best products I have purchased. It starts working straight away to give relief to dry heels and after just 3 days (applied only once a day), my heels are about half as rough as they used to be. I suspect in another 3 days I will be back to normal smooth heels and I can wear slippers and sandals again!!! To get the best effect, wash your feet and use a pumice stone or some other device to remove as much dry skin as possible and then apply the cream - I just applied it on my heels after my evening shower and did not use the pumice in the first 3 days and I am getting great results, today I will use the pumice and hope it will work even better. I have used other expensive heel and foot lotions all with minimal success but this one beats them all. I love the fact that it's all natural and the smell is pleasant also. Give it a try, smooth feet are just a week away.

Good but Smell

Posted by Reviewer2727726 on Jan 10, 2008

This is very moisturizing but smell is to strong

Austin, TX

Posted by Reviewer1082005 on Jul 17, 2008

Love it! This is a wonderful foot creme! I believe the secret is in the nut oil...very soothing and very smoothing. I'd buy it again!

Use it every night

Posted by Reviewer2075220 on Oct 31, 2010

At first I thougt the smell was a bit to strong,but now I like it:) And use it every night and after a shower. Will buy more of this one.

IT WORKS!