Satisfied from Lithuania

Posted by Reviewer2756197 on Oct 19, 2011

It helps me every time I have cracking skin around my fingers or irritated skin, always relief insects' bites. It even helped to my friend to relief pain and swelling of swollen purulent finger. And I'm really very pleased of this product natural composition. Will repeat this purchase without any doubts.

It works

Posted by 4703479640300139284 on Jun 06, 2014

A little smelling like insecticide but works like a gem, all itches gone in a sec.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2822272 on Sep 15, 2011

This stuff is great. I haven't used it on any bug bites yet, but I think it works really great as a foot lotion too.

great

Posted by Reviewer2693857 on Jun 18, 2012

Smell isn't the best, but it works very well. It definitely reduses pain from scratches and bug bites.

good one

Posted by Reviewer2473632 on Aug 31, 2012

Though we have this hing for about a month maybe, I can honestly say IT WORKS! This thing deals very easily with any skin irritations or damages. I personally like using it after hair removal procedures - it's really a relief for my skin:)

Great for itchy skin and mosquito stings!

Posted by Tonjiz on May 06, 2015

This actually works for those itchy mosquito stings. I was having trouble sleeping one night because of the itchy bites, I had totally forgot that I had this spray. So I found it and sprayed some, and it worked! It also works for just general itchyness. I keep this on my bedroom table. The only thing I don't like is how it sprays. Too much comes out and then it just runs down the bottle or all over your skin. You have to rub it in after you spray and then you get all sticky on your fingers.

Good relief spray

Posted by 5055122310523870841 on Sep 18, 2013

Like this product a lot. I use it for a lot of things. I have very sensitive skin and it helps me a lot. Thank you Desert Essence and thank you Iherb!!

pas mal

Posted by 4949237435040380041 on Oct 23, 2014

aide a diminuer les démangeaisons du cuir chevelu

😣

Posted by 4679827877630011573 on Mar 06, 2016

the smell is way too strong. . i cant stand it

Good ingredients, but...

Posted by Reviewer1026535 on Sep 30, 2010

the smell is too much. Can't get past the smell.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »