Very good shampoo for damaged hair

Posted by 5289128092501337540 on Apr 27, 2016

Moisturizing. great smelling and more suitable for longer hair.

BEST COCONUT SMELL EVER

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Apr 26, 2016

Coconut fans unite. This is the best coconut smelling shampoo on the market. I've tried them all to recreate the feeling of the islands. Love this smell. The whole range is awesome - small coconut travel body shampoos etc.

Subtle coconut smell

Posted by 5036503674983629582 on Apr 26, 2016

cleans my hair quite well. Not Drying but i still prefer the Giovani 2chic better. My husband love this tho. He dislike coconut oil smell but he find this fragrance acceptable as the coconut smell is really subtle. He use this everyday without conditioner but does not experience any problem with over drying. U just need to use a little as it lathers well. Recommended. I have already order 4 more tubes for him.

Love how soft it makes my hair

Posted by Reviewer2072337 on Apr 25, 2016

Beautiful fragrance, Not overpowering. Great shampoo. IT's hard to find an organic shampoo that actually lathers....but this one does.

El champú de mi vida

Posted by mjvivancos on Apr 24, 2016

Antes utilizaba el giovanni para pelo seco pero este es mucho mejor porque no contiene jabón en su fórmula. Es super respetuoso con la fibre y huele que es una maravilla!

Impresionante

Posted by 5226933560561175104 on Apr 24, 2016

Al inicio no estaba muy segura de aventurarme a probar un champú sin siliconas que dejara mi cabello "desprotegido" sin embargo, aunque es cierto que comenzando a utilizar este producto mi cabello estaba algo estropajoso con el uso prolongado no solo ha mejorado la texura de mi cabello si no que ha dejado de salirme caspa, encima el olor es impresionante.

good shampoo

Posted by 4677685828581586993 on Apr 08, 2016

I have used it a bit and like it but i dont have yet much experience to say much about it yet.

The best shampoo ever!

Posted by agustasv on Apr 03, 2016

Not too coconutty - just perfect. A little goes a long way. I had heard alot about it, so I decided to try. Now I always make sure I have enough so I won't run out.

Great for everyday

Posted by 5672115630628354477 on Mar 20, 2016

I wash my wavy-dry-damaged hair almost every day, so this is a great product for this purpose! It's a gentle shampoo (but lathers well), cleans without stripping away moisture or making the hair feel crunchy, and has a very good selection of ingredients!! The smell is a bit on the synthetic side, but still very pleasant, and won't linger for too long. I would repurchase :)

Just Ok... the smell of syntactic

Posted by 5600041758713355158 on Mar 08, 2016

I think it's a little too oily for me as I have fine/thin hair. But if you have dry hair this is great for you.