Not what I expected

Posted by Reviewer1301879 on Mar 29, 2011

I was surprised that it lathered so much. I don't think Coco-derived sulfate is any better than the other sulfates. It is very drying and completely strips my hair of all essential oils. I would not recommend this for anyone with curly hair. Very disappointed because I love how it smells and would have been great in combination with the conditioner if not for the sulfate ingredient.

Doesn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer1404272 on Mar 09, 2011

very drying to my hair though it smells great, wont repurchase

Ca gratte !

Posted by Western on Apr 23, 2013

Je vais devoir contredire tous les bons avis mais sur moi, ce shampoing m'arrache le cuir chevelu, j'ai des démangeaisons à m'arracher la tête, mon crâne est rouge après le shampoing alors je vous raconte pas après avoir commencé les gratouillages irrépressibles et mes cheveux sont gras dès le lendemain

Terrible!

Posted by 5716032550043378046 on Apr 25, 2013

This did nothing for my hair. It made my hair look lifeless, dry and frizzy also it tangled my hair after using it. Absolutely disgusting!

Disappointing

Posted by 4711629116736536017 on Jul 22, 2013

This shampoo really dried my hair and made it impossible to comb. I do not use conditioner, however with other shampoos I can comb my hair easily and don't need to rehydrate it. I used it twice and no more. I was also disappointed with the scent- it smells like Pina Colada, not pure coconut.

the worst shampoo I have ever used

Posted by 4724095093943724242 on Aug 24, 2015

I have a dry hair, I used this shampoo 6 times, from the first use my hair didn't like it! It makes my hair very dry and tangled :( I had been used several types of shampoo for dry hair and none of them made my hair tangled like this one. Never even think to buy this shampoo again.

my eyes were going blind

Posted by 5058331109922604932 on Apr 29, 2014

I bought this shampoo with its conditioner and was using it for over a few days until one day, I found the shampoo to have become all watery when I tried squeezing it out to wash my hair as per normal. No, my bathroom does not have a heater inside or any sunlight to have melted the product away. Not sure what caused the shampoo to become all water, but I still wen ahead and squeezed it over my head to shampoo my hair. The shampoo ran down my face and in a split second, i felt the shampoo go inside my eyes. It felt extremely painful..I couldn't open my eyes throughout the whole shower. Every time I tried to open my eyes, it hurt really really bad. This is very normal - when anything goes in your eyes, it is suppose to hurt. But this time it was different. I usually have my eyes closed when something like this happens so my eyes take its time to adjust and clean out whatever thats inside on its own. But this time, it felt different. It was extremely painful...i couldn't open my eyes even after a very long time after the shower. My eyes were red by the time I could open my eyes....I thought this is "organic" and not toxic - but whats with the heavy stinging and the worst shampoo incident? I read the label not only is it not USDA organic certified, but it says it contains perfumes? Could it contain synthetic coconut perfume for additional scent?? Anyway, I wouldn't buy this again........

Really bad

Posted by esthercikaa on Jun 04, 2015

I've got oily scalp and dry hair in the rest. When I use this shampoo, my hair looks really bad, oily and a disaster. This is not good sorry..

hated it

Posted by 5554945784883217726 on Oct 07, 2015

Made my hair soo dry! I'm surprised that it's for dry hair

this made my hair really dry.

Posted by 5090921924556616205 on Feb 06, 2016

this made my hair really dry.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »