Desert Essence, Shampoo, Coconut, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Doesn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer1404272 on Mar 09, 2011

very drying to my hair though it smells great, wont repurchase

Not what I expected

Posted by Reviewer1301879 on Mar 29, 2011

I was surprised that it lathered so much. I don't think Coco-derived sulfate is any better than the other sulfates. It is very drying and completely strips my hair of all essential oils. I would not recommend this for anyone with curly hair. Very disappointed because I love how it smells and would have been great in combination with the conditioner if not for the sulfate ingredient.

Ca gratte !

Posted by Western on Apr 23, 2013

Je vais devoir contredire tous les bons avis mais sur moi, ce shampoing m'arrache le cuir chevelu, j'ai des démangeaisons à m'arracher la tête, mon crâne est rouge après le shampoing alors je vous raconte pas après avoir commencé les gratouillages irrépressibles et mes cheveux sont gras dès le lendemain

Terrible!

Posted by 5716032550043378046 on Apr 25, 2013

This did nothing for my hair. It made my hair look lifeless, dry and frizzy also it tangled my hair after using it. Absolutely disgusting!

Disappointing

Posted by 4711629116736536017 on Jul 22, 2013

This shampoo really dried my hair and made it impossible to comb. I do not use conditioner, however with other shampoos I can comb my hair easily and don't need to rehydrate it. I used it twice and no more. I was also disappointed with the scent- it smells like Pina Colada, not pure coconut.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »