Not what I expected

Posted by Reviewer1301879 on Mar 29, 2011

I was surprised that it lathered so much. I don't think Coco-derived sulfate is any better than the other sulfates. It is very drying and completely strips my hair of all essential oils. I would not recommend this for anyone with curly hair. Very disappointed because I love how it smells and would have been great in combination with the conditioner if not for the sulfate ingredient.

Ca gratte !

Posted by Western on Apr 23, 2013

Je vais devoir contredire tous les bons avis mais sur moi, ce shampoing m'arrache le cuir chevelu, j'ai des démangeaisons à m'arracher la tête, mon crâne est rouge après le shampoing alors je vous raconte pas après avoir commencé les gratouillages irrépressibles et mes cheveux sont gras dès le lendemain

Terrible!

Posted by 5716032550043378046 on Apr 25, 2013

This did nothing for my hair. It made my hair look lifeless, dry and frizzy also it tangled my hair after using it. Absolutely disgusting!

Doesn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer1404272 on Mar 09, 2011

very drying to my hair though it smells great, wont repurchase

Really bad

Posted by esthercikaa on Jun 04, 2015

I've got oily scalp and dry hair in the rest. When I use this shampoo, my hair looks really bad, oily and a disaster. This is not good sorry..

the worst shampoo I have ever used

Posted by 4724095093943724242 on Aug 24, 2015

I have a dry hair, I used this shampoo 6 times, from the first use my hair didn't like it! It makes my hair very dry and tangled :( I had been used several types of shampoo for dry hair and none of them made my hair tangled like this one. Never even think to buy this shampoo again.

Disappointing

Posted by 4711629116736536017 on Jul 22, 2013

This shampoo really dried my hair and made it impossible to comb. I do not use conditioner, however with other shampoos I can comb my hair easily and don't need to rehydrate it. I used it twice and no more. I was also disappointed with the scent- it smells like Pina Colada, not pure coconut.

Bad

Posted by 5030902308266801104 on Sep 14, 2013

Very bad product, it drains your hair, and it doesn't smell nice at all. Not buying again

L’engouement autour de cette gamme est un mystère

Posted by 5278702465967952861 on Oct 31, 2013

essai non concluant et ce n'est rien de le dire

Déçue

Posted by 4688695978087293202 on Jan 11, 2014

Je pensais que le shampoing sentait la bonne odeur de la noix de coco mais c'est plutôt la mauvaise odeur de la noix de coco!! De plus, je pensais qu'il hydratait les cheveux vu qu'il est conçu pour les cheveux secs, mais il me rendait les cheveux vraiment secs après rinçage!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »