Super Strong Smell

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on Feb 03, 2011

After a few shampoos with this product I felt that it caused my hair to become dry. The scent is extremely strong and overpowering. It is so strong that it stays on your hands for hours. If I use conditioner afterward it helps with the dryness and my hair looked okay. I bought this based on previous reviews but it did not live up to them for me.

Posted by 5426925191422085385 on Mar 10, 2015

the shampoo is Ok but the smell is awful !!

Nothing special

Posted by VictoriaN on Mar 26, 2012

I dont see any benifits of this shampoo - no shining, no moisturing, just ordinary shampoo.

I really wanted to like this shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2605074 on Apr 28, 2012

I like everything about this shampoo, except that it has fragrance added and it is really strong! I saw fragrance on the ingredient list and usually I avoid any products with artificial fragrance added, but I decided to give it a go because it got great reviews. I think I have an overly-sensitive sense of smell precisely because I don't use any products with fragrance, and the smell of this just overpowered me. Although I love coconut, it is way too much and kind of smells artificial. On the plus side, good natural ingredients and it lathers up nicely.

Disappointing

Posted by Reviewer2832158 on Aug 29, 2012

Did nothing for my hair. Nice smell.

Will not repurchase

Posted by michellelouise on Sep 19, 2013

PROS - Made my hair clean. - Amazing smell. - Didn't need a huge amount in my hair, which is shoulder length. CONS - Made my hair really dry. - Stripped my haircolor. When I used this I had blonde hair, but it made my haircolor yellow and disgusting. - My hair got oily just after 10 hours.

GOOD SHAMPOO

Posted by 4871115480574556426 on Oct 15, 2013

What I like about the shampoo is the smell of coconut

Good but too rich for my oily scalp

Posted by AluceWLD on Feb 21, 2014

Strong smell and makes my scalps oiler !

No era el indicado para mi

Posted by Libertad on Feb 27, 2014

Tengo el pelo ondulado pero grasa la raíz y sólo hacia que se me ensuciara mucho más rápido

No si tienes las puntas secas...

Posted by 5226845606890468255 on May 15, 2014

Tengo la raiz del pelo algo grasa pero las puntas secas (de llevar el pelo largo), y a mi no me aporta nada de hidratación. Si no aplicaba acondicionador despues, el pelo se me quedaba totalmente seco, con un tacto horrible. No repetiré.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »