Very good shampoo for damaged hair

Posted by 5289128092501337540 on Apr 27, 2016

Moisturizing. great smelling and more suitable for longer hair.

Subtle coconut smell

Posted by 5036503674983629582 on Apr 26, 2016

cleans my hair quite well. Not Drying but i still prefer the Giovani 2chic better. My husband love this tho. He dislike coconut oil smell but he find this fragrance acceptable as the coconut smell is really subtle. He use this everyday without conditioner but does not experience any problem with over drying. U just need to use a little as it lathers well. Recommended. I have already order 4 more tubes for him.

good shampoo

Posted by 4677685828581586993 on Apr 08, 2016

I have used it a bit and like it but i dont have yet much experience to say much about it yet.

Great for everyday

Posted by 5672115630628354477 on Mar 20, 2016

I wash my wavy-dry-damaged hair almost every day, so this is a great product for this purpose! It's a gentle shampoo (but lathers well), cleans without stripping away moisture or making the hair feel crunchy, and has a very good selection of ingredients!! The smell is a bit on the synthetic side, but still very pleasant, and won't linger for too long. I would repurchase :)

Coconut

Posted by 4950137916699237694 on Feb 09, 2016

This shampoo has a very small opening to squirt the shampoo out. At first it seemed frustrating that I couldn't squeeze so much out quickly but I soon realized it was genius as you don't need much shampoo. It lathers up AMAZINGLY well! Only a quarter of the amount of my usual supermarket brand shampoo amount was needed. This tube will last a long time! I have pretty fine straight/wavy hair and find that it can make my hair feel a bit dry or flat if I don't rotate with another shampoo at least once a week. I love the smell! It is more of a pina colada smell than coconut.

Great scent

Posted by odereviews on Nov 19, 2015

Desert Essence coconut shampoo has a really lovely scent. And the shampoo is nice too. Great gift idea.

Muy buen olor

Posted by 4973470462414782031 on Sep 23, 2015

muy buen olor no hace mucha espuma

Absolutely amazing

Posted by 5457487710255794245 on Sep 20, 2015

This is hands down the best shampoo I have ever used. My hair is really thin and gets greasy really fast, but this product gave my hair volume and helped with the greasing problem. It also smells really good! Not like a real coconut, more like pina colada (artificial smell), so keep that in mind when buying. I didn't mind that at all though, it still smells amazing. If you want the full effect, use Desert Essence's coconut conditioner too - it really helps untangle your hair if you have that problem! Together they moisturize your hair perfectly, I just love this!

Goodbye sticky silicone and welcome shine!

Posted by 4828602998167278603 on Aug 17, 2015

I am very satisfied with this shampoo that helped clean my hair of the deep layer of silicone that I had. I am brunette and now my hair looks really brilliant and healthy. I am using it almost every day after a sea bath. I don't feel like it dries it, even if the shampoo makes lot of mousse. The flavour I like too, it remain over the hair during days.. I am happy wit it!

Not mine type of shampoo

Posted by 4736536765520744218 on Jun 04, 2015

It makes my hair very oily. But it has nice smell and foams well.