EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.

iHerb Customer Reviews

Desert Essence, Shampoo, Coconut, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

$6.05
$8.99
Savings of: $2.94 (33% off)
4.4 out of 5 based on 1030 reviews
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews 4-star
Sort By

Items 1-5 of 105 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

Good, but not great :)

5 people found the following review helpful

Posted by 5426337841123089547 on Nov 09, 2012

This shampoo did not like. It does the job, foams well, washes well, to squeak. But ... Yet he did not seem so natural, like from Aubrey Organitss. Smell a little chemical. Not quite coconut smell. For me it is important to organic, natural. He is not 100% so. Этот шампунь мне не очень понравился. Как бы он справляется со своей работой, пенится хорошо, промывает до скрипа. Но... все же он мне не кажется таким натуральным, как например от Aubrey Organics. Запах немного химический. Не совсем кокосом пахнет. Для меня важно натуральность и экологичность. Он не на 100% такой.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Smells so nice!

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013

This is a wonderful smelling shampoo that really gets your hair clean. I rate it 4 stars because my hair is fine and it tends to be a little too cleansing for my needs. I use it every other day so that my hair doesn't feel too dry and get a little frizzy. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Après shampoing noix de coco

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by 4830359882781762527 on Jul 22, 2013

Cet après-shampoing est très bien pour les cheveux très secs, ayant des cheveux normaux je le mélange avec celui au citron et c'est parfait ! sinon il sent très bon, et se rince très bien !

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

not for dry hair!

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by 4841396890756065655 on May 25, 2015

I think this shampoo is awesome and it makes my hair look amazing (combining a hair mask). I truly dont recommend this product to those who have dry hair (even though it says it is for dry hair..) because sometimes it makes my hair feel a little dry and my hair is oily usually. Bottom line, great product, not for dry hair.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

good shampoo

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2679092 on Jun 05, 2012

good cleaning properties, good smell, no irritation on skin - what else can I demand. but many ingridents are far from being natural

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 1-5 of 105 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »