July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Desert Essence, Shampoo, Coconut, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Super Strong Smell

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on Feb 03, 2011

After a few shampoos with this product I felt that it caused my hair to become dry. The scent is extremely strong and overpowering. It is so strong that it stays on your hands for hours. If I use conditioner afterward it helps with the dryness and my hair looked okay. I bought this based on previous reviews but it did not live up to them for me.

BEST

Posted by Reviewer2159165 on Aug 23, 2010

love this....... just L O V E ... will be buying again. definitely. smells so unbelievable good.

Super shampoing !

Posted by biotytips on Apr 23, 2013

J'adore ! parfait pour les cheveux secs et bouclés. Ce shampoing lave très bien et pas de sensations de cheveux rêches. Très économique, il en faut très peu car il mousse beaucoup. Pour plus d’efficacité je vous conseille de l'associer à son après-shampoing.

Perfect for my dry thin hair!

Posted by Lucky-me on Nov 14, 2012

My hair is blond, dry and thin. This shampoo is perfect for me! Hairs are shinny and smooth after using it. Smells very pleasant. Do not irritate my scalp.

best organic shampoo product I have ever tried

Posted by 4922565159640096264 on Oct 04, 2012

My hair is very oily, I have to rinse them every day and this is the best product I have ever tried. Hair feels very clean, soft and light. The smell is nice and doesn't stay on hair then they are dry, so this is perfect for me. Economical product because you need really small amount of it. The price is very good for a organic product. Definitely will order again