Posted by 5426925191422085385 on Mar 10, 2015

the shampoo is Ok but the smell is awful !!

Really bad

Posted by esthercikaa on Jun 04, 2015

I've got oily scalp and dry hair in the rest. When I use this shampoo, my hair looks really bad, oily and a disaster. This is not good sorry..

my eyes were going blind

Posted by 5058331109922604932 on Apr 29, 2014

I bought this shampoo with its conditioner and was using it for over a few days until one day, I found the shampoo to have become all watery when I tried squeezing it out to wash my hair as per normal. No, my bathroom does not have a heater inside or any sunlight to have melted the product away. Not sure what caused the shampoo to become all water, but I still wen ahead and squeezed it over my head to shampoo my hair. The shampoo ran down my face and in a split second, i felt the shampoo go inside my eyes. It felt extremely painful..I couldn't open my eyes throughout the whole shower. Every time I tried to open my eyes, it hurt really really bad. This is very normal - when anything goes in your eyes, it is suppose to hurt. But this time it was different. I usually have my eyes closed when something like this happens so my eyes take its time to adjust and clean out whatever thats inside on its own. But this time, it felt different. It was extremely painful...i couldn't open my eyes even after a very long time after the shower. My eyes were red by the time I could open my eyes....I thought this is "organic" and not toxic - but whats with the heavy stinging and the worst shampoo incident? I read the label not only is it not USDA organic certified, but it says it contains perfumes? Could it contain synthetic coconut perfume for additional scent?? Anyway, I wouldn't buy this again........

the worst shampoo I have ever used

Posted by 4724095093943724242 on Aug 24, 2015

I have a dry hair, I used this shampoo 6 times, from the first use my hair didn't like it! It makes my hair very dry and tangled :( I had been used several types of shampoo for dry hair and none of them made my hair tangled like this one. Never even think to buy this shampoo again.

Disappointing

Posted by 4711629116736536017 on Jul 22, 2013

This shampoo really dried my hair and made it impossible to comb. I do not use conditioner, however with other shampoos I can comb my hair easily and don't need to rehydrate it. I used it twice and no more. I was also disappointed with the scent- it smells like Pina Colada, not pure coconut.

LOVE IT!!

Posted by Reviewer2102328 on Jan 16, 2012

I have a little dry and damaged hair after bleaching my typically Nordic hair. It has been very frizzy and a little matte and non-shiny unless I have straighten it and used shine products, but after using both the shampoo and the conditioner in this coconut series, my hair is super soft and absolutely less frizzy. In many years I have been one of those who have used big brands as Redken, Joico and Kerastase, but none of those have made miracles for my hair. They are hyped, and contains huge amounts of none-good ingredients, as parabens, silicone and SLS. Now I have found my absolute favorite product, and I have already purchased more of them. My hair is now only a little bit frizzy(and mine was a chaos before this) and very shiny and looks very healthy. Less split ends too. The smell is mild and good. Typically coconut, and smells very real and not chemically at all. Love it!!

Surprisingly....

Posted by MichelX on Aug 11, 2010

I found myself liking this shampoo so much that I got it twice. Smells delish and keeps my hair looking thick with body.

for dry hair

Posted by Marishkaaa on Jun 20, 2012

Good for dry hair. And nice smell!

Good!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 21, 2012

It is good shampoo, but giovanni works better for me!

It's natural, it smells wonderful, it works.

Posted by Caraa7 on Aug 22, 2012

This shampoo is a dream come true. I have actually FINALLY found my go to Shampoo, after years of experimenting with more 'natural' brands of shampoo that just dried my already damaged hair. The lovely herbal ingredients combined with the slickness that raw coconut oil gives your hair, makes for a brilliant shampoo. It lathers amazingly well, and moisturizes my hair as much as a conditioner would. There's nothing else I can say about this product. It is simply the best for me.