Great smell

Posted by 5324503343877292981 on May 07, 2015

Love this shampoo, although my hair is long, thick and curly I only need a little bit to wash my hair, so it lasts long. The smell is heavenly!

nothing special

Posted by 4799778308979663850 on May 05, 2015

and my scalp is becoming a bit dry.

Terrible.

Posted by 5539670440629439789 on Apr 21, 2015

Really, really, really drying to the hair. Does not even clean well, sometimes after scrubbing so much my hair will not be clean and still have residue. It smells okay, that's the only reason it's getting one star. Otherwise, quite ironically that it claims it's for dry hair when really it dried my hair out even more. Did not moisturise. Listened to the good reviews but didn't work for me. Conditioner was terrible too.

nice smelling!

Posted by 5041759512313686298 on Apr 17, 2015

good product for moisturising and repairing dry hair. it doesn't wash my oily hair scalp. nice smelling too!

I like it

Posted by 5295347946767546396 on Apr 15, 2015

Like it, but not as much as hydating as I thougt it would be, it´s fine. love the sent, like pina colada.

EXCELENT

Posted by 5497041644398275957 on Apr 15, 2015

MY SISTER LIKED it.

Limpieza e hidratación

Posted by 4826076852592774824 on Apr 10, 2015

Con muy poca cantidad hace mucha espuma y deja el pelo con una sensación de limpieza que me ha sorprendido. El olor a piña colada me encanta!

Not sulfate free. Somewhat drying.

Posted by Mary-B333 on Apr 08, 2015

I think this is a nice product, but it uses sodium coco-sulfate, basically a unrefined version of SLS. I think this is the main ingredient people are using natural products are trying to avoid, so I find it a tad misleading that it is included. It still has a lot better ingredients than regular shampoos, but it's not something I would purchase again. It does create a really nice lather (because it has sulfates) and has a nice scent that isn't too overpowering. *****Check out my page for more product reviews. I am a natural beauty blogger that tries lots of stuff and knows a lot about natural products!*****

Smells nice but hardens up inexplicably

Posted by 4827345698147606375 on Apr 05, 2015

It smells nice, lathers well, does its job... but sometimes the product will harden up inside the tube, making it practically impossible to squeeze any out. This happens in summer and winter, regardless of temperature. Maybe it's from the lack of preservatives or something?

Great