Smells nice and feels good

Posted by Reviewer2688169 on May 17, 2011

If your hair responds to shea butter well, you'll like this conditioner. My hair is porous and I noticed what felt like a little build-up after using for a week so now I rotate and have not felt the same thing on my hair. But it is conditioning and my hair (naturally curly, 3b) has a better curl when I use it to condition.

Like it

Posted by khi-73 on Jun 27, 2011

Smells good, didn't make my hair heavy. Didn't help much on the frizz tho.

Good.

Posted by ytya-nadya on Aug 20, 2012

Fantastic smell! But nothing special in care of hair.

Suavidad.

Posted by 5360425080247916068 on Aug 19, 2013

Me encanta el acondicionador, proporciona a mi pelo una suavidad y una hidratación que han hecho que mi pelo este más cuidado y mis puntas no se quemen,muy bueno para desenredar el cabello.

Good conditioner

Posted by patriciavongray on Feb 04, 2014

It works fine with my hair, which is damaged!

Love it!

Posted by saaranasu on Apr 21, 2014

Smell is so good! It doesn't do wonders to my hair but the scent is worth using this!

Altamente reparador, bueno para la época veraniega

Posted by DelikatEssences on Jun 18, 2014

Es un acondicionador a base manteca de Karité muy intenso y nutritivo, es excelente para los meses de verano en los que el cloro y la sal de piscina y playa lo machaca bastante.

bastante bien

Posted by 5002709058833212010 on Jul 02, 2014

Huele bien, y aun que parece que no te lo deja muy suave en la ducha, al secar se nota el pelo brillante y libre de productos químicos. con vuelo y soltura. Yo tengo el pelo bastante seco, y no me hidrata muchísimo, pero aún así me gusta.

Quite all right hair conditioner.

Posted by Reviewer3056114 on Feb 27, 2011

Would give it 5 stars but didnt like much too artificial perfume.I prefer it more natural.

conditions hair really well, light texture.

Posted by Reviewer1565786 on Jan 24, 2012

I live in a cold, dry climate and I have only been using this for a little while, but I have noticed my colored, naturally wavy-curly hair just drinks this stuff up. My curls actually behave better than when I use drug store brands (previously bought and finishing up the bottles). I do however like DE's coconut shampoo conditioner better (b/c no proteins) as my hair seems to behave better with that shampoo /conditioner combo.