cel mai bun conditioner ever!!!

Posted by Reviewer1529506 on Dec 20, 2013

e foarte bun, mai ales pentru par deteriorat si uscat, multumita 100%.

Fantastic conditioner!!

Posted by Reviewer1620513 on Sep 11, 2014

I brought this because it was cheap and on special. Usually I use Aubrey Organics Glycogen Conditioner. This works different to that but it absorbs into my hair like nothing else and I have never had my hair come out so soft before. My hair is really screwed up due to medication so I found this did little for my 1000% frizz but it smells lovely and really conditions the hair. I will alternate it with the Glycogen conditioner to get best results.

Muy buena

Posted by 4690903584977213850 on Jun 27, 2014

He notado una gran diferencia de usar este acondicionador a otros con siliconas, sulfatos, etc. que son malísimos para el pelo. Este producto me va muy bien. El pelo se queda menos encrespado y muy, muy fácil a la hora de peinarlo y darle forma. Las puntas más sanas. Seguiré utilizandolo, sin duda.

Génial!

Posted by 5416909137710127592 on May 01, 2014

Il a tout bon!

Desert Essence, Hydrating Shea Butter Conditioner, 12 fl oz (355 ml)

Posted by Reviewer2123388 on Apr 07, 2010

From Japan. I'm addicted to the smell. It makes my hair soft and moistured. Excellent product.

Suavidad.

Posted by 5360425080247916068 on Aug 19, 2013

Me encanta el acondicionador, proporciona a mi pelo una suavidad y una hidratación que han hecho que mi pelo este más cuidado y mis puntas no se quemen,muy bueno para desenredar el cabello.

Altamente reparador, bueno para la época veraniega

Posted by DelikatEssences on Jun 18, 2014

Es un acondicionador a base manteca de Karité muy intenso y nutritivo, es excelente para los meses de verano en los que el cloro y la sal de piscina y playa lo machaca bastante.

conditions hair really well, light texture.

Posted by Reviewer1565786 on Jan 24, 2012

I live in a cold, dry climate and I have only been using this for a little while, but I have noticed my colored, naturally wavy-curly hair just drinks this stuff up. My curls actually behave better than when I use drug store brands (previously bought and finishing up the bottles). I do however like DE's coconut shampoo conditioner better (b/c no proteins) as my hair seems to behave better with that shampoo /conditioner combo.

Love it!

Posted by saaranasu on Apr 21, 2014

Smell is so good! It doesn't do wonders to my hair but the scent is worth using this!

Good.

Posted by ytya-nadya on Aug 20, 2012

Fantastic smell! But nothing special in care of hair.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »