Great for nordic hair

Posted by Reviewer2459277 on Aug 31, 2010

This is the best shampoo I've ever tried - and I tried many. My hair is typical nordic; blonde, wavy and a bit thicker than medium. I want to add more volume without looking like a fluffy barbie, and this actually does the trick. It's like a sheep's curly wool now, just as smooth and natural and tangle free, and I just love it. Will defininately buy again and again and again. The smell is ok, a I expected a "warmer" smell, but its fresh, and doesn't smell more than just clean after a wash. I like that.

It is a great product, just not suitable for really dry hair.

Posted by Skybeam on May 14, 2012

It's trully a good product with good ingredients. But it's not suitable for seriously dry hair. I would say it suits best normal to dry hair. The same applies for the equivalent hair conditioner.

Good shampoo

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Nov 28, 2012

This shampoo cleanse hair & scalp well, too well that it is a bit drying for my hair. Another plus is that it has phytic acid which is a chelating agent. chelating ingredient in shampoo/conditioner is important for me because it mils down the effect of hard water on hair. i don't really dig the fragrance thogh

not sure

Posted by Reviewer2480603 on Oct 15, 2010

it is a good shampoo, but it has sls in it. I am not sure if I could like it or not with this info

Good

Posted by Reviewer1730565 on Oct 02, 2011

This is great for my hair, but the smell is to overpowering - to sweet - like candy.

bien

Posted by 4654973846681772387 on Jan 22, 2014

hydrate bien et nourrit bien les cheveux

Good ingredients...

Posted by 5114720678802997560 on Jun 25, 2014

...but that's about it. The smell reminds me of some kind of vomit and the texture..well, reminds me of something else, leave it at that. BUT,my hair loves this shampoo,it gets so soft and shiny, so if you can see beyond the other things, it is a must buy. I could not and had to throw away the bottle half way through. I have tried just about every shampoo Desert essence has to offer and loved very one of them, this one, not so much.

Shampoo

Posted by 5595742825890098050 on Apr 14, 2014

This is quite a gelatinous substance shampoo, not creamy or luxurious feeling at all - not really reminiscent of shea butter fragrance, almost sickly smelling and doesnt have the result i was expecting.

The smell..

Posted by Reviewer3300351 on Aug 04, 2012

Is awfull! It smell like I've just thrown up! So if its good I dont know.. because I cant use it!

Perfect hair

Posted by 5254986128736826831 on Jul 29, 2013

I like this shampoo, cause it makes my hair shine and it's without SLS at the same time.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »