Not the best, but okay

Posted by 5480645573841951237 on Apr 28, 2013

I'm someone who's accustomed to using the oral B satin floss - as I find its the most smoothest and easiest to use and doesn't get stuck in between my teeth. This desert essence tea tree floss is okay for the price. The negatives - This was personally a bit annoying for me to use, as I found the string a little rough, and it got stuck between my teeth a lot - not so much the front sets of teeth, but more so with the back ones. Although it is still manageable, as long as I snap a long enough piece off. I'll finish this to the end. The positives + The string does snap off easily though and I could smell a slight smell of tea tree oil!

right thickness

Posted by freeradicle on May 11, 2015

This floss is not so thin that it doesn't clean properly or so thick that it gets stuck between your teeth. It also has a pleasantly mild tea tree flavour. It glides easily at first but unfortunately once the wax coating comes off, it shreds very fast. I'd give it more stars if it didn't shred so quickly.

I prefer the dental tape

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jul 17, 2012

This floss is a bit thinner than commercial floss. It doesn't have much taste of tea tree oil unlike the thick dental tape which I prefer.

Not a good choice dental floss - Dr. tung floss is much better.

Posted by Rosiee on Jul 12, 2012

I have purchased 2 of these, when Dr. Tung's dental floss was out of stock and I was left with pretty bad impression about these. -It did the job to clean some leftoverto between my teeth, but because of its rougher "texture", it made some of my teeth sensitive - The Smell - it says "tea tree scented" , but when I receive it it didn't smell like tea tree at all. I have purchased tea tree product from iherb as well and I am familiar with the smell. I not the biggest fan of tea tree smell, but the smell of this floss - I dislike more. It's hard to describe, but its not nice at all. Tolerable,but not good. Overall, I it doesn't come even close to the quality of Dr. Tung's dental floss. See and check it yourself. I am pretty sure you will be much more satisfied.

not bad

Posted by Reviewer2947451 on Jul 26, 2012

Not so bad/

Not what I was expecting

Posted by Reviewer2156323 on Dec 31, 2012

I am very particular about the floss I use. I haven't yet found the one for me. I like the Glide floss I received from my dentist but am looking for a healthier alternative. I found this floss to be like most floss-very rough and easily snags or frays on dental work.

OK

Posted by odereviews on Dec 06, 2015

There's nothing special with this floss. Pretty standard quality.

Just try

Posted by DiahElmo-26 on Dec 12, 2015

like the floss.

nit tolstaya

Posted by 5380869284525910184 on Mar 04, 2016

zapah specificheskii nit tolstaya' zastrevaet i rvetsya

Too thin

Posted by 4989105349339105858 on May 12, 2016

Thread is too thin to do flossing.