Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Desert Essence, Tea Tree Oil Dental Floss, Waxed, 50 Yds (45.7 m)

Reviews 3-star

Not the best, but okay

Posted by 5480645573841951237 on Apr 28, 2013

I'm someone who's accustomed to using the oral B satin floss - as I find its the most smoothest and easiest to use and doesn't get stuck in between my teeth. This desert essence tea tree floss is okay for the price. The negatives - This was personally a bit annoying for me to use, as I found the string a little rough, and it got stuck between my teeth a lot - not so much the front sets of teeth, but more so with the back ones. Although it is still manageable, as long as I snap a long enough piece off. I'll finish this to the end. The positives + The string does snap off easily though and I could smell a slight smell of tea tree oil!

I prefer the dental tape

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jul 17, 2012

This floss is a bit thinner than commercial floss. It doesn't have much taste of tea tree oil unlike the thick dental tape which I prefer.

Not a good choice dental floss - Dr. tung floss is much better.

Posted by Rosiee on Jul 12, 2012

I have purchased 2 of these, when Dr. Tung's dental floss was out of stock and I was left with pretty bad impression about these. -It did the job to clean some leftoverto between my teeth, but because of its rougher "texture", it made some of my teeth sensitive - The Smell - it says "tea tree scented" , but when I receive it it didn't smell like tea tree at all. I have purchased tea tree product from iherb as well and I am familiar with the smell. I not the biggest fan of tea tree smell, but the smell of this floss - I dislike more. It's hard to describe, but its not nice at all. Tolerable,but not good. Overall, I it doesn't come even close to the quality of Dr. Tung's dental floss. See and check it yourself. I am pretty sure you will be much more satisfied.

not bad

Posted by Reviewer2947451 on Jul 26, 2012

Not so bad/

Not what I was expecting

Posted by Reviewer2156323 on Dec 31, 2012

I am very particular about the floss I use. I haven't yet found the one for me. I like the Glide floss I received from my dentist but am looking for a healthier alternative. I found this floss to be like most floss-very rough and easily snags or frays on dental work.