ok product

Posted by 4677685828581586993 on Apr 08, 2016

this is a nice product with nice smell that I appreciate using but the packaging is a bit too cheap/fragile.

薄荷香味,但牙线还是不方便。

Posted by moosebb on Apr 02, 2016

喜欢这个牙线的味道,有薄荷香味,但牙线还是没有牙线签方便。——我是木森moose的小尾巴

okay

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 16, 2016

Pleasant flavour in mouth, works well, but tape seems a little thick than other tapes - changed to another brand. It may be fine for others. (Feel free to visit my page for my 100 plus reviews by clicking on my username.)

It's okay

Posted by mcalmont-butler on Dec 10, 2015

Nice floss! Thin enough to go between my teeth and yet, not harsh on my gums like some thin floss can be. There is no strong taste or any minty flavor, which is a bonus. But I wish there was more of a tea tree taste and the floss seems a bit "dry". Maybe I got an old product?? Great price on iHerb!

Great design and useful

Posted by joeyckn on Dec 07, 2015

The design is great. No scissors are necessary. Just a tear off is sufficient. I would prefer a slightly thinner floss though I think it is a standard. I don't smell the tea oil but I suppose its incorpation will bring extra benefit to the gum. I love that it is natural.

This is ok

Posted by 5151416500217566218 on Nov 20, 2015

The floss is a little thicker than my Oral b one, it is ok, the tea tree smell is not very strong, alright for my taste.

Not a "WoW", but good

Posted by Reviewer2232653 on Sep 04, 2015

I'm a Tea Tree Oil fan (cured toe fungi, warts, and skin tags with TTO). After using this, I can't imagine it could offer much in the way of any oral "cure", but the flossing itself is the main point. This product claims to be "waxed", but I still had issues with it snagging and fraying, making me believe it was not fully waxed. I use it daily, with no ill effects. However, not sure I would purchase again. However, enjoyed the experience. Now I know.

Great floss, tastes weird

Posted by MyDewHerb on Aug 03, 2015

I'm not sure if I like the taste of tea tree oil. Other than that, it's a good floss.

not for tight tooth

Posted by victtoriag on May 10, 2015

Well, it's a good dental floss, but still too thick for tight tooth. It would be perfect if iherb would propose a silky dental floss.

Dental floss

Posted by Reviewer2357235 on Jan 25, 2015

It is quite ok and cheap. Smell is good! However it is a bit rough.