does not really work for me

Posted by 5538864724943845493 on Mar 06, 2016

It smells very good and I like both lavender and tea tree, and it is very refreshing. however, it does not really work for me. I still sweat and smell after applying. tried several times but the situation persists. actually I have tried several brands of deodorant but hardly find any that really works. and I do sweat quite a lot, evening during winter time, but only in my armpit. pity.

Didn't work for me

Posted by 5289622785058514090 on Nov 14, 2015

This product was not effective at all for me.

?iuuvfd

Posted by Reviewer3096392 on Feb 08, 2015

Interacts with my skin in such a way that the smell of perspiration is even stronger. May not be suitable for all.

Not ok for me

Posted by 4886127810552359156 on Oct 22, 2014

I like the smell, but I stink after a few hours. I won't buy it again.

Don't enjoy

Posted by 5116484982981202208 on Sep 21, 2014

The smell is pleasant if you enjoy natural smells like tea tree, goes on easily and doesn't feel bad or anything but it does NOT stay on or cover up smells for more than an hour!! Not a good deodorant for someone that has BO and sweat problems

Doesn't work - disappointed!

Posted by Reviewer2033449 on Sep 17, 2014

Smells good when applying, but after a few hours it gets a nasty sour scent...And itfeels sticky when applying too. Will not buy again!

Doesn't work for me!

Posted by Reviewer3051715 on Sep 16, 2014

I wish this worked, but it doesn't. For me. Deodorants are highly personal, because we are all so different. But this prabably makes me smell worse than if I didn't use anything at all. I also find it sticky, it doesn't dry (even if I don't put that much on). Had high expectations, but no. Would not recommend this.

Very good

Posted by 5499017244011638702 on Sep 04, 2014

Works great for me and i like the fragance. But remember its not and antiperspirant, you will sweat.

It smells nice.

Posted by 4615712068068947614 on Aug 11, 2014

It smells nice. As long as I don't use it often, it works. If I ate pork or was really sweating, then it doesn't work as good. My wife is sensitive to chemicals and this product doesn't irritate her lungs, so we are thankful for natural products like this.

Oh