Not worth trying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

I am someone who sweats easily (especially my armpits) thus I am unfortunately not free from body odour (or armpit odour). I am a fan of tea tree oil products so I decide to try this. The product smelled great as expected and it was easily applied to the armpits. When the test came, it does not work as well as advertised. Firstly, the smell doesn’t last too much. When I started to perspire a lot, my sweat mixed with the deodorant. The end product was something very slippery and sticky and it stained my shirt. The stain eventually dried up and became hard and irremovable. Lastly, my odour ultimately came through. The product is propylene glycol and aluminium but it does contain a few other chemicals as well. Check out my page for more reviews!

?iuuvfd

Posted by Reviewer3096392 on Feb 08, 2015

Interacts with my skin in such a way that the smell of perspiration is even stronger. May not be suitable for all.

Not very effective

Posted by Reviewer2588803 on May 18, 2011

Works all right if you're just staying at home. But didn't work for the whole working day for me...

Tea tree can't fix everything

Posted by Reviewer1207911 on Aug 16, 2012

This deodorant didn't work well with my body chemistry. I wud use it in the morning post shower. If I sweated, I woould smell as soon as I started sweating.

Not very good.

Posted by 5290733483292679693 on Sep 18, 2012

I need some stronger than this.

Deodorant

Posted by 4900008745515125202 on Sep 28, 2012

Not cool.

irritated my skin

Posted by sav430 on Jun 28, 2012

The scent is nice and long lasting but this product turned my armpits red.

Okay, but...

Posted by Reviewer3046162 on May 10, 2011

Didn't help with odor.It also stung going on, so that was pretty unpleasant. And if there was lavender in it somewhere, I couldn't smell it - only the Tea Tree Oil, which if you've smelled it before, you know it's not exactly pleasant!

Not so good

Posted by Reviewer1062674 on Nov 18, 2013

I did not like deodorant. Got fast odors. Smelled good of deodorant by application, type of durable but not throughout the day

Oh