nice idea and nice brand

Posted by Reviewer2189233 on Jun 10, 2011

but its a little too mild for me.

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer2483257 on Nov 27, 2011

Not bad

Pretty good

Posted by 5038559572259347405 on Feb 12, 2013

It works pretty well for an every day deodorant. Maybe not for sports. The smell is a little particular but not bad. The only thing that I find not as comfortable is the fact that it's a little sticky for the first few minutes... the sensation goes away after a while.

favorite for a long time

Posted by Reviewer3257537 on Sep 04, 2013

I have used this for a few years but recently changes have been made and it does not seem to be working as well but still the best of any natural deodorant I have used.

It smells nice.

Posted by 4615712068068947614 on Aug 11, 2014

It smells nice. As long as I don't use it often, it works. If I ate pork or was really sweating, then it doesn't work as good. My wife is sensitive to chemicals and this product doesn't irritate her lungs, so we are thankful for natural products like this.

does not really work for me

Posted by CutieChloe on Mar 06, 2016

It smells very good and I like both lavender and tea tree, and it is very refreshing. however, it does not really work for me. I still sweat and smell after applying. tried several times but the situation persists. actually I have tried several brands of deodorant but hardly find any that really works. and I do sweat quite a lot, evening during winter time, but only in my armpit. pity.