Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Desert Essence, Tea Tree Oil Skin Ointment, 1 fl oz (29.5 ml)

Amazing...truly amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2360177 on Jun 02, 2010

I have several tubs of this ointment...in my purse, my car, my medicine cabinet, my bedside table, and my makeup table. I use it for pimples, burns, dry skin, cracked heels, athlete's foot, eczema, bug and spider bites, cold sores, and more. Tea tree is an amazing compound to begin with, and the blend of ingredients in this particular ointment makes it even better. It seems to balance out your skin, healing acne and dry skin all at once. It's great to use after tweezing and waxing, as well. I have VERY sensitive skin...Desert Essence ointment calms it right down. This is a brilliant product...I hope they NEVER stop making it! PS~~~I have a friend that was suffering from cold sores. No amount of prescription meds were working for her. I gave her a small dab of this ointment in a jar. She applied it 4 or 5 times a day for 2 days. Her cold sores were gone....completely gone. She was thrilled beyond words. Even her doctor was amazed. She is sold on this ointment and you should be too!

Good moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer3225434 on May 04, 2010

This is a great moisturizer if you have combination skin or dry skin. I have some eczema patches due to seasonal allergies and since using this ointment for a few weeks now, it has helped reduce those patches significantly. It may have a strong tea tree smell to some but I like it as it is refreshing and can open the nasal passages if you put it on your nose!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1727831 on Sep 03, 2010

Very good oil, has nice smell, heals injuries))))))

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer1768681 on Sep 21, 2011

I experienced immediate relief an signs of healing with this product. Extremely pleased with it. My only complaint is that the content is too little. I ordered this product to take with me on vacation a couple of weeks ago, and fortunately it lasted me the ten days that I was gone - generally, I applied it 1 to 2 times a day. I was thankful that I had just enough to use for the duration of my vacation. I would add too, that skin eruptions/eczema MUST be treated from the inside out, that being with the appropriate herbal medicine and a mucusless diet. Skin eruptions are evidence of imbalance in the body and waste overburdening the eliminative organs such as the lungs, liver, and kidneys. The skin is the largest eliminating organ that we have. I would recommed this product for certain to anyone combatting any sort of skin issue.

Quality Products and Terrific Service

Posted by Reviewer2578334 on Apr 22, 2010

I use this fabulous ointment on my dog to rid her of fleas....Try it and see how quick it works!