Desert Essence, Tea Tree Oil Skin Ointment, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Amazing...truly amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2360177 From Maine on Jun 02, 2010

I have several tubs of this ointment...in my purse, my car, my medicine cabinet, my bedside table, and my makeup table. I use it for pimples, burns, dry skin, cracked heels, athlete's foot, eczema, bug and spider bites, cold sores, and more. Tea tree is an amazing compound to begin with, and the blend of ingredients in this particular ointment makes it even better. It seems to balance out your skin, healing acne and dry skin all at once. It's great to use after tweezing and waxing, as well. I have VERY sensitive skin...Desert Essence ointment calms it right down. This is a brilliant product...I hope they NEVER stop making it! PS~~~I have a friend that was suffering from cold sores. No amount of prescription meds were working for her. I gave her a small dab of this ointment in a jar. She applied it 4 or 5 times a day for 2 days. Her cold sores were gone....completely gone. She was thrilled beyond words. Even her doctor was amazed. She is sold on this ointment and you should be too!

Good moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer3225434 From California on May 04, 2010

This is a great moisturizer if you have combination skin or dry skin. I have some eczema patches due to seasonal allergies and since using this ointment for a few weeks now, it has helped reduce those patches significantly. It may have a strong tea tree smell to some but I like it as it is refreshing and can open the nasal passages if you put it on your nose!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1727831 From Latvia on Sep 03, 2010

Very good oil, has nice smell, heals injuries))))))

Essence of Ahhhhhhhhhh!

Posted by Reviewer2203927 From North Carolina on Aug 17, 2011

This has really helped with the redness I get after shaving my bikini area! Love it

Quality Products and Terrific Service

Posted by Reviewer2578334 From California on Apr 22, 2010

I use this fabulous ointment on my dog to rid her of fleas....Try it and see how quick it works!