Good companion to shampoo

Posted by DadaBarokova on Jan 29, 2016

This is a good companion to tea tree shampoo from Desert Essense. Package is so big, the smell is okay (not the best but also not stinky). It is easy to comb the hair after washing. I bought these shampoo and conditioner when I had problems with oily hair and it was working fine. But as it is not recommended to use on color-treated hair and I´m using henna again so not using it right now - maybe in time just before the next henna application.

great

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Dec 28, 2015

I have tons of long, very curly and dry hair…so I have to use a lot of mask or conditioner to treat and comb it. I’ve been searching for a long time a natural and lightweight conditioner to detangle my hair without leaving a film, and this one is perfect for my purpose: it detangles pretty well; has a perfect, easily spreadable texture and a safe composition (good ingredients like yucca extract and the exotic murumuru butter), soothes the scalp, smells really good (the scent is minty and slightly woody), rinses easily and is moderately hydrating. I switch my deep conditioning products and this one to prevent build up. Tengo mucho pelo (largo, muy rizado y seco)…por lo que tengo que usar una considerable cantidad de acondicionador o mascarilla para tratarlo y poder peinarlo. Llevo mucho tiempo buscando un acondicionador natural y ligero para desenredarlo, y este es perfecto: desenreda bastante bien, tiene una textura perfecta y fácil de extender, así como una composición segura (con buenos ingredientes como el extracto de yuca o la exótica manteca de murumuru), calma el cuero cabelludo, huele muy bien (olor mentolado con notas de madera), se aclara fácilmente y proporciona una hidratación moderada. Alterno este tratamiento ligero con otros de hidratación profunda para prevenir que se deposite en el pelo una película debido al uso de tantos productos.

Won't repeat but it's ok

Posted by wanderingwonderingfinding on Jan 13, 2015

I mean, it didn't give me a bad reaction, which for me is the norm. But is not a good conditioner, it didn't left my hair how I like it. It was a little to dense.

Perfect

Posted by 5096488272817179871 on Dec 05, 2014

Love IT ! The smell and texture are great.

I like it

Posted by 4927139214951731484 on Sep 24, 2014

I really like this conditioner, it detangles my curly hair well and makes it soft and manageable. It almost doesn't have a smell either, which is great for me.

Detangles hair, not causing irritation that wasn't there before

Posted by 5394094172302270719 on Sep 02, 2014

Washes off easily and quickly. The hair is tangle free, but I can't say it feels healthier. On the other hand, the product is not medicine o it may be unfair to judge it as such. Doesn't irritate skin.

Ni fú, ni fá

Posted by 5445923739251995341 on Aug 28, 2014

Es un acondicionador sin más. Desenreda el pelo, pero no noto que le aporte hidratación o brillo. El olor es mentolado y particularmente no me gusta. Y me parece muy caro para el resultado obtenido. No repetiré

Amazing

Posted by 4687833116796031173 on Jul 28, 2014

Le produits Est vraiment bien, me convient parfaitement Pour mes probleme de pelicullaire. Je Le recommande :)

Good Conditioner

Posted by 4667809377259294972 on Jul 08, 2014

Nice pair with the Desert Essence Tea Tree Shampoo. My hair is nice and easy to comb.

cooling the skin of head

Posted by 4820823948190493777 on Apr 27, 2014

i like it, especially for the summer period it is what you need.