Desert Essence, Tea Tree Replenishing Shampoo, 12.9 fl oz (382 ml)

Don't waste money buying this product!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

It does not contains harsh chemicals such as paraben, phthalate, sodium lauryl sulphate. However, it does contain sodium benzoate which reacts with vitamin C to form benzene, a known carcinogen. It also contain sodium coco sulfate which has the exact chemical structure as the sodium lauryl sulphate. In addition, there are also other chemicals used in this product. A disappointment, compared to other desert essence products which doesn't use any chemical at all. I have very oily facial scalp and it itches at times. I find this shampoo to be too drying, making my scalp full of dandruff instead. I stick to other gentler natural shampoo instead. Check out my page for more reviews!

Tea tree shampoo rocks

Posted by Reviewer1651314 on Mar 12, 2012

I had been suffering with itching on my scalp for so many days.All other shampoos were giving just temporary relief.This shampoo made a huge difference.Now my itching has stopped and I gave it to my hubby also who was suffering from too much of dandruff and he is also happy with it.No more scalp build ups.

Great shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer1631849 on Jul 23, 2013

This is a great shampoo! No more dry scalp or dandruff. If this review was helpful to you please click "YES" below. See more reviews on my profile!

Tea Tree Shampoo

Posted by 5710782680031500056 on Aug 23, 2012

I love my tea tree shampoo. Again, thanks to a friend of mine who introduced me to this product, I have been able to get rid of sehborric dermatitis in my head and keep it away. I absolutely love this product.

Love!

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013

Great product, leaves my hair clean and light. Also helps with dry scalp. Will buy again.