Desert Essence, Thoroughly Clean Face Wash, Normal Skin, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

Very bad pack

Posted by Reviewer2038762 From Russian Federation on Jan 16, 2012

The product is not high quality, it washes well, but it more dries the skin than cleans. It has very bad pack, when you press the pomp, treatment flows from everywhere but not from the special little hole! It is very liquid, so it flows from everywhere quickly, and soon all the pack is smeard with the product. I never buy it again!

Very clean feeling

Posted by Reviewer2207082 From Georgia on Mar 26, 2009

I have been using this product for several weeks and I feel like it's made a difference. I have combination skin that is very sensitive. I usually break out badly on my chin right before my period and I normally have black heads on my nose and a few on my cheeks and chin. Since using this I have only broken out when I have gone to bed without taking my makeup off. There are fewer blackheads as well. A little of this goes a long way and it leaves you're skin incredibly clean feeling. I always follow with a moisturizer so I don't know if it is very drying.

Dessert Essence, Thoroughly Clean Face Wash Tea Tree Oil and Sea Kelp

Posted by Reviewer1860418 From Missouri on Jan 14, 2009

So far I really like this product. More so than the tea tree, awaphui face wash. It has a light pleasant smell and doesn't overdry my skin.

Disappointed

Posted by PirateJet From France on Jul 29, 2012

I'm very disappointed by this product, it cleans the skin very well as it dries it. Also the smell is very strong and unpleasant. This product also gave me some acne that have disappeared when I stopped using it.

This product is not good!

Posted by 4626144540925006856 on Nov 11, 2013

It is so fluid that it's hard not to get it in your eyes. And the worst of all it smells like saddlesoap!