Very bad pack

Posted by Reviewer2038762 on Jan 16, 2012

The product is not high quality, it washes well, but it more dries the skin than cleans. It has very bad pack, when you press the pomp, treatment flows from everywhere but not from the special little hole! It is very liquid, so it flows from everywhere quickly, and soon all the pack is smeard with the product. I never buy it again!

Very clean feeling

Posted by Reviewer2207082 on Mar 26, 2009

I have been using this product for several weeks and I feel like it's made a difference. I have combination skin that is very sensitive. I usually break out badly on my chin right before my period and I normally have black heads on my nose and a few on my cheeks and chin. Since using this I have only broken out when I have gone to bed without taking my makeup off. There are fewer blackheads as well. A little of this goes a long way and it leaves you're skin incredibly clean feeling. I always follow with a moisturizer so I don't know if it is very drying.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2785517 on Aug 20, 2009

This is the best clean feeling my face has ever had. I have dry skin and it's hard finding products that don't strip my skin dry. This product left my skin clean,hydrated and smooth. This product is good for all skin types. My sister has normal to oily skin and she had the same good results as I did. Once you try this product you will be hooked for life.

Dessert Essence, Thoroughly Clean Face Wash Tea Tree Oil and Sea Kelp

Posted by Reviewer1860418 on Jan 14, 2009

So far I really like this product. More so than the tea tree, awaphui face wash. It has a light pleasant smell and doesn't overdry my skin.

ok

Posted by Waterlily on Aug 25, 2011

It's a bit drying (maybe because it's winter) and contains polysorbate 80 which is quite bad as I discovered, so I won't order it again. I still like the smell very much.

Disappointed

Posted by PirateJet on Jul 29, 2012

I'm very disappointed by this product, it cleans the skin very well as it dries it. Also the smell is very strong and unpleasant. This product also gave me some acne that have disappeared when I stopped using it.

This product is not good!

Posted by 4626144540925006856 on Nov 11, 2013

It is so fluid that it's hard not to get it in your eyes. And the worst of all it smells like saddlesoap!

Tres bien

Posted by 5629633636391775906 on Jul 23, 2014

Il est tres tres bien, doux et nettois parfaitement je racheterai sur!!!

Amazing!

Posted by sandydnas on May 27, 2015

I used to wash my face with Desert Essence Oily and Combination Skin but it dry out my skin a little, so I changed to the normal skin version and wooww! This is really a great product! It's like Cetaphil but with only natural products in it. My skin feels more smooth and soft when I wash with this! Never discontinue this product please! Costumava lavar a cara com o Desert Essence Oily and Combination Skin, mas deixava a minha pele um pouco seca. Então decidi experimentar esta versão e é maravilhosaaa! É como o Cetaphil mas apenas com ingredientes naturais. A minha pele agora está mais macia e sedosa. Nunca descontinuam este produto, please!

Great Product!

Posted by 4655522717510653752 on Jul 02, 2015

Great product! Lathers well and cleans well. It is a little drying, but nothing that a little bit of Jojoba Oil or Argan Oil can't fix. Both my bf and I have noticed great improvement in our complexions and that's saying something considering he has eczema and is extremely acne-prone and I have combo skin. Will repurchase!