Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Desert Essence, Thoroughly Clean Face Wash, Normal Skin, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

Very bad pack

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2038762 on Jan 16, 2012

The product is not high quality, it washes well, but it more dries the skin than cleans. It has very bad pack, when you press the pomp, treatment flows from everywhere but not from the special little hole! It is very liquid, so it flows from everywhere quickly, and soon all the pack is smeard with the product. I never buy it again!

Very clean feeling

Posted by Reviewer2207082 on Mar 26, 2009

I have been using this product for several weeks and I feel like it's made a difference. I have combination skin that is very sensitive. I usually break out badly on my chin right before my period and I normally have black heads on my nose and a few on my cheeks and chin. Since using this I have only broken out when I have gone to bed without taking my makeup off. There are fewer blackheads as well. A little of this goes a long way and it leaves you're skin incredibly clean feeling. I always follow with a moisturizer so I don't know if it is very drying.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2785517 on Aug 20, 2009

This is the best clean feeling my face has ever had. I have dry skin and it's hard finding products that don't strip my skin dry. This product left my skin clean,hydrated and smooth. This product is good for all skin types. My sister has normal to oily skin and she had the same good results as I did. Once you try this product you will be hooked for life.

Dessert Essence, Thoroughly Clean Face Wash Tea Tree Oil and Sea Kelp

Posted by Reviewer1860418 on Jan 14, 2009

So far I really like this product. More so than the tea tree, awaphui face wash. It has a light pleasant smell and doesn't overdry my skin.

Disappointed

Posted by PirateJet on Jul 29, 2012

I'm very disappointed by this product, it cleans the skin very well as it dries it. Also the smell is very strong and unpleasant. This product also gave me some acne that have disappeared when I stopped using it.