July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Desert Essence, Thoroughly Clean Face Wash - Original, Oily and Combination Skin, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

Very fine product!

Posted by Rasvetik on May 18, 2012

A fine product, has a little stronger smell: but is not distracting. After using fills the face fills in VERY clean and soft.

¬_¬

Posted by --Anna-- on Mar 04, 2013

Didn't like this, for a number of reasons. The consistency was way too watery, it was difficult not to get it all over the place (the pump also leaked, so it was not very pleasant to use). It made my skin feel squeaky clean (not in a good way), and wasn't suitable for removing eye make-up (it was impossible not to get it in my eyes and it also didn't do a very good job removing the make-up). Smelled too much like tea tree oil, which I did't like. I ended up using it to wash the sink instead of my face, so needless to say I won't be buying it again.

Desert Essence, Thoroughly Clean Face Wash

Posted by serpines on May 27, 2013

This is really good for oily skin. I have combination skin and if I don't put a moisturizer after I wash my face with this product, my skin gets really dry, at a point that I feel it stretching. I use this every morning together with Thoroughly Clean Oil Control Lotion and it works really well. Has a nice herby scent and is Vegan :)

Cleansing without damaging skin

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 10, 2013

This makes my face feel very clean without damaging or drying my skin. I use it with my clarisonic every day.

Clean and fresh

Posted by 4645349282725112557 on Sep 29, 2013

The scent of this facewash is lovely, and it leaves my skin feeling very clean.