Clean and fresh

Posted by 4645349282725112557 on Sep 29, 2013

The scent of this facewash is lovely, and it leaves my skin feeling very clean.

If you have ACNE - TRY THIS!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1339148 on Nov 29, 2009

I have had problems with acne for the past 15 years. I have cut out various things from my diet in an effort to see a change in my break outs. I have treated with 3 different dermatologists for years. Been on different pills and multiple topicals needing to be applied 3 and 4 times daily, with no real success. Some of the topicals would help dry out once I had a break out, but nothing would keep the break out from coming on. With this face wash, combined with pure tea tree oil applied to volatile areas afterward, I can stop my break outs when I feel them coming. I cannot rave enough of the affect tea tree oil has had on my acne, if only I had found it sooner!!!

Better than all the expensive 3-step products on the market!!

Posted by Reviewer2504640 on Sep 16, 2010

I had really terrible adult (yuck) acne and didn't know what to do. It was so bad my doctor just sort of gave up on me and told me he couldn't fix the stuff that was hereditary. So I looked on your site and found Desert Essence, Thoroughly Clean Face Wash -- and have been acne free for 2 months now!! This stuff works better than all the other products and expensive 3-step products on the market -- and it's highly affordable!! Again - thank you! Here's a great tip: Use this with a foaming dispenser!!!!!!!!

good but too dry

Posted by 5527328419274171856 on Jun 11, 2016

סבון טוב מאוד למי שיש לו עור שמן במיוחד וסובל מאקנה. פחות מתאים למי שיש עור מעורב או שמן מעט.. הוא ממש מייבש את העור!

Terrible

Posted by Reviewer3152776 on Sep 18, 2008

this is really drying to your skin.

great

Posted by Reviewer1181708 on Oct 31, 2007

excellent product for people like me with problem skin

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1403701 on Mar 29, 2007

I love this face wash, have oily skin and this gets it really clean without drying it out, it's really great in a humid climate especially!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3325838 on May 13, 2008

Works great. Gentle and non-drying, but really cleans my face.

no more drug store products

Posted by Reviewer1644894 on Nov 15, 2008

Since last year I have been battling a very dry itchy, flaky spot on my face, after trying many diiferent things from the drugstore, I decided to try this face wash. I must say that am please my face is very clear and clean, no more itchy flaky dry spot. After washing with this I moisturize with Jasons natural Vitamine E revitalizing creme. No more drugstore face wash for me, am hooked

the best