One 'thorougly clean' wash.

Posted by Reviewer1020493 on Sep 30, 2015

Good in summer days but I don't like tea tree oil smell. Use as a shampoo, body cleanser both in mud weather area.

nice just a bit runny

Posted by 4902097786618664219 on Sep 29, 2015

nice just a bit runny, too dry for face, great as body wash.

Little disappointed

Posted by SarahOmar on Jul 19, 2015

I have slightly oily skin. I love the fact that this product is all natural, biodegradable and filled with good ingredients without the harsh chemicals. I have been using this for 4 months now and I am not even halfway through the huge bottle. This makes my skin feel squeaky clean. I also use this to wash the make up off my face. Does not dry out my skin except for my eye area (which is usual of facial cleansers so avoid that area or use eye cream.) However, when the package arrived the bottle cap was broken in half so for something that is 946ml, I have to figure out a way to place it in another bottle. It was packaged nicely, in a plastic wrap with a metal clip at the top to prevent the bottle from moving around too much but I think it was due to rough handling of the parcel. I do hope that the cap could be replaced with something more durable. This is my first parcel with something that is broken hence the 4 stars because my other parcels have been delivered without any broken parts.

Love it

Posted by 4624484803084414416 on Dec 09, 2014

No issue with this. Cleans face well. Great for oily skin. No harsh chemicals. And the price is super good for the size. I transfer it to a smaller bottle for dispensing as the bottle itself is too big and hard to dispense.

Good Cleansing But Makes My Oily Skin Oilier!

Posted by CritterChuckles on Jan 28, 2014

The ingredients are great and it does clean well, but I find after using this soap my oily face is worse during the day. So I use this soap first, then use another that works better to control oil. I wear foundation every day, so I clean my face twice. I really don't like the smell of this soap, its kinda woodsy, not bad, just kinda masculine.

Mild, gentle cleanser

Posted by anneql on Sep 23, 2013

I have been using it for 6 weeks now. It is mild and gentle on my skin. I like that this cleanser ingredients are natural. It really does "Thoroughly Clean" your face. Face doesn't feel taut. For this price for a big bottle, I think it is value for money. It will last you long. I transfer this into a smaller bottle to use. Alternatively, you can replace the bottle cap with a bottle top pump. The only negative is that I don't really like the smell of the cleanser but I eventually got used to it. And oh, it is watery but I can deal with that.

괜찮은 제품

Posted by Reviewer2177765 on Aug 01, 2013

저는 그냥 그런갑다.. 했는데, 엄마가 굉장히 잘 쓰셨어요. 하나 더 사라, 언니네꺼도 하나 사라 할 정도로 맘에 쏙 드신 모양인데 이유는 모르겠습니다... (엄마/ 50대후반/ 중건성 노화피부)

Good for oily skin

Posted by HealthyGuy on Aug 19, 2012

This product is good but somewhat drying, so not recommended for daily use unless you have really oily skin. I really like the smell of it, though. Somewhat medicinal.

Very versatile wash.

Posted by Reviewer2295193 on Jul 15, 2012

Although it is marketed as a facial wash, I've used this as a shampoo, bodywash and facial wash all in one especially when on the go or in the gym. Good quality ingredients and I notice lesser breakouts and smoother skin. One star is deducted because it is abit runny although this could be because the ingredients are natural.

OK

Posted by Reviewer2586077 on Jan 13, 2012

I bought to my sister, she said OK

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »