| English
| USD ($)

Desert Essence, Thoroughly Clean Face Wash - Original, Oily & Combination Skin, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

Reviews 4-star

Little disappointed

Posted by SarahOmar on Dec 21, 2014

I have slightly oily skin. I love the fact that this product is all natural, biodegradable and filled with good ingredients without the harsh chemicals. I have been using this for 4 months now and I am not even halfway through the huge bottle. This makes my skin feel squeaky clean. I also use this to wash the make up off my face. Does not dry out my skin except for my eye area (which is usual of facial cleansers so avoid that area or use eye cream. However, when the package arrived the bottle cap was broken in half so for something that is 946ml, I have to figure out a way to place it in another bottle. It was packaged nicely, in a plastic wrap with a metal clip at the top to prevent the bottle from moving around too much but I think it was due to rough handling of the parcel. I do hope that iHerb could replace the bottle cap with something more durable. This is my first parcel with something that is broken hence the 4 stars because my other parcels have been delivered without any broken parts.

Medicinal smell

Posted by Reviewer2856576 on Jan 11, 2011

I use this as a body wash. It keeps my back and chest clear. It does leave a squeaky clean feeling on my skin though, and the smell is not the greatest. It does what it is supposed to do and is decently priced. I'll continue to use this product.

Best facial cleanser!

Posted by Reviewer1701471 on May 25, 2009

I love this product! It is a large sized container so I just pour a little into a smaller pump. If used too much it can dry out your face so use sparingly and with a good moisturizer. My face hasn't been this clear for years.

Good cleanser

Posted by Reviewer2041838 on Jul 25, 2009

Does a great job at cleaning the skin and removing make up. Pleasant smell.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer1377185 on Jul 27, 2009

Lathers well, leaves my face feeling very clean but not overly dry. The smell is a little strong but it smells like essential oils so it just took a while to get used to.