Fantastic price and perfect refill !

Posted by Root-Note-Healing on Mar 15, 2010

Love this product. One of the best daily face washes on the market! Gentle on the skin, cleans well, have never had a breakout. Works up into a nice and luxurious lather. This refill is a great size at a great price. Will last a very long time !

AMAZING

Posted by Reviewer1383061 on Jun 25, 2012

This product is a fantastic price and so effective. The term "squeaky clean" applies here. However, there is tea tree oil in this product and if you get it in your eye you will be sorry. Best product ever!! This bottle lasts a year, and for the price I could not be more thrilled. Thanks Desert Essence!

Excellent Product.

Posted by Reviewer1179727 on Jan 08, 2010

My daughter was using your product ... I noticed how nice her skin looked. Ordered some and am very pleased.

Squeaky Clean

Posted by QuibbleMoth on Jan 02, 2012

I use it as a shampoo, too.

Not just a facewash

Posted by Reviewer1357896 on May 31, 2010

I use this as an all over body and face wash. I have very sensitive skin. I also use it as a pre-shampoo hair wash. I love the results! Need very little if any conditioner. Buy the big bottle and put a flip top on it so it's easier to handle in the shower.

Good - clean feeling

Posted by Reviewer1263931 on Jan 04, 2009

Great product - really helps control my acne breakouts.

5 stars!!

Posted by 5026970406755488358 on May 08, 2016

I love this face wash! I have tried many different types and this one is the best! Works well with my skin type and removes all dirt and make-up with ease 😊

Awesome product

Posted by 5360458734512804242 on Jul 07, 2016

I have been using this for 5 months now and it does not leave my face oily or dry. My face feels clean and refreshed. I use to have oily skin but now I feel I have normal skin. I totally recommend this face wash.

great for skin

Posted by Reviewer1059100 on May 04, 2011

can,t beat the price or the product ,have been buying for years

Great value

Posted by Reviewer1042750 on Oct 12, 2010

I've bought the smaller size before as it's much cheaper than buying it in the UK. However this size for refills is amazing value and will keep me going a long time! It leaves my face feeling squeaky clean. The scent is an acquired taste but I really like it.