good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2911515 on Jun 07, 2010

Better for your skin than harsh chemicals, works well, and it's CHEAP!

Not just a face soap

Posted by Reviewer2554609 on Jun 24, 2010

I love this soap! It will be in my home as long as it's available.

Teenage mayhem relief

Posted by Reviewer1024001 on Jun 26, 2010

My son uses this for his sensitive prone face which entails mild to excessive acne blotting, dryness, and redness. May not be for everyone, but he swears by it. Used regularly & as instructed, he receives a good clean without drying or patchy redness. Highly recommend to try if nothing else comes of use.

Wonderful for combination skin!

Posted by Reviewer2683903 on Jul 23, 2010

I love this face wash. It really does clean me thoroughly, and has helped my skin be softer and clearer. During the summer I follow it up with a moisturizing homemade soap, and during winter I use a little lotion and my skin is great!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2720611 on Aug 25, 2010

I've been using this product for several years, and was in my local health food store recently and noticed it came in this big bottle, so I ordered it from iherb. Luckily, I had a pump from another container, so now I can just keep it in the shower.

Desert Essence, Thoroughly Clean Face Wash, 32 fl oz (960 ml)

Posted by Reviewer2778944 on Sep 02, 2010

I've been using this face wash for a few years and can't imagine using anything else. I have combination skin and it is the best thing I've found. I recommend it to everyone I know. And this price is great! They sell small bottles at Whole Foods for the same price. All of their products are great. I'm trying their new facial lotion next...

I never use anything else

Posted by Reviewer1599612 on Aug 05, 2011

I've been using this face wash for about 7 years. I love it. The price on iherb is unbeatable. I'm very grateful!

The Only One I've Used For Years

Posted by favs-of-lala on Jan 26, 2011

I love this and I love the large refill!

I love it!!!

Posted by Reviewer3297282 on Jan 26, 2011

I always use this putting small bubble-making container. Then, I use on my face and body at the same time. Soft and fresh!!

the best !!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3251864 on Jun 12, 2011

From Florida What a surprise....keeps my skin the clearest it has ever been big plus for the natural!!!!