OK, but compartments not large enough

Posted by Reviewer2065068 on Jan 24, 2013

The layout of this pill box is great. Con - I wish the compartments were larger. I've given this over to my daughter to try to get her to consistently take Spirulina. We'll see how it goes...For me, I'll try to find one with larger compartments for my next order.

Compartments too small

Posted by 5545494435311275028 on Jul 15, 2015

Good design but the compartments are much too small for vitamin supplements. I couldn't even fit 6 vitamin capsules. It's better for small pills.

Perfect for my needs

Posted by 4936152671549145478 on Oct 29, 2016

This pill organizer is of a nice, compact size and fits my supplements well (3-4 small to medium size pills for both AM and PM). For several larger pills (e.g. fish oil) the compartments would probably be too small. I also appreciate how the compartments lids close tightly. All in all this I've been very happy with the quality.

Item is Perfect!

Posted by 4971477342797712333 on Nov 13, 2016

Contrary to previous reviews, I have found that the product is actually well-designed. It isn't too small; will be able to hold at least 15 prescription pills (or 3 1500mg fish oil capsules). The lid locks on securely and does not come off unintentionally. Each compartment can be easily separated and reattached securely. Makes a perfect gift for both my grandparents. Thanks heaps!

Great

Posted by 5358632610941560173 on Jul 24, 2014

Exactly what I was looking for